Nicole Scherzinger set to 'join Pussycat Dolls for ten year reunion'

Started by Lazarus, October 02, 2017, 01:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Nicole Scherzinger set to reunite with hit band The Pussycat Dolls for tour and new music SEVEN years after split

The Pussycat Dolls are reportedly planning a comeback - with lead singer Nicole Scherzinger set to join them.

The group became a global phenomenon with their first single, Don?t Cha, but split in 2010 amid reports of a feud.

According to The Sun , Nicole Scherzinger , Kimberly Wyatt, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta and Melody Thornton are preparing to reunite.

An insider said: "Talk of the girls ?getting back together has been rife for a few years now and they have finally found a time which works for them all."

?The girls feel the time is right to let bygones be bygones and put any differences they had behind them and celebrate the great songs they made," said the source.

It is also alleged the chart-topping girlband could be heading back to the studio to release new material.

?When they parted ways in 2009 it was only intended to be a hiatus, so it feels like the right thing to do,? added the insider.

Mirror Online has contacted Nicole's representatives for comment.

Jon

b7

Bnnnnn anniversary!  n

Girl just say u crawled back to them cuz u knew what was what. That solo mess wasnt hittin on shit

Camo

I didn't read the mess but I'm excited. Loved them! "Buttons"  :gorlonfire:

como la whore

CHOKE

Gilgamesh.

Admin

AIDS

Onika

Quote from: Camo on October 02, 2017, 03:48:16 AM
I didn't read the mess but I'm excited. Loved them! "Buttons"  :gorlonfire:

!!!!

Buttons, Stickwithu, Don't Cha, Wait A Minute >>>>

Their first albums had bops.
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

Buy The Stars✨

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cho-Ku on October 02, 2017, 04:33:43 AM
This has to be the dumbest girl

10 years too late sis
!!!

She was already lead, what was the problem?!?
:dead: