Apparently new Nicki song/album coming Oct 13??

Started by Onika, October 02, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Onika on October 13, 2017, 06:32:58 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:29:51 AM
Quote from: Onika on October 13, 2017, 06:09:06 AM
I swear to god, I will lynch this girl if we don't get the album in 2017.

I will NOT fucking wait until 2018. She has me fucked up. :receipts:
bbbnnnnn she said 2018 is her year babe. Get ready to fume out

Her fucking manager confirmed we were getting an album in 2017 back in JANUARY. What the hell is taking this whore so long?

I can't at this bitch making us wait this long for an album that's most likely gonna be about love, sex, drinking, drugs, and Beyonce. Fuck this gorl.

:rthosehotwings:

nDNNDDJJnnnnnnn

You're doing amazing, sweetie!

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:37:13 AM

Her fucking manager confirmed we were getting an album in 2017 back in JANUARY. What the hell is taking this whore so long?

I can't at this bitch making us wait this long for an album that's most likely gonna be about love, sex, drinking, drugs, and Beyonce. Fuck this gorl.
cnncncmncncc
C
:omgwatshappening:

Delete this before the other ?nikas wake up babe. but yea I think she?s just putting a shit ton of pressure on herself as many artists do when they feel they have something to prove :dead: she?s in a weird space and position right now. 

Clearly not overlooked or forgotten, but people aren?t embracing whatever she throws out right now. it?s gonna have to be damn near extraordinary :dead: not to mention people questioning her ability to stand on her own two

This respectful ass post.

Let me help you out.  :justabit:

Remy snatched her fucking wig off in the first half of the year and all Nicki's music flopped after.  Cardi picked up what was left of her wig and has been roasting it over a campfire at the top of the Hot 100 for the last 3 weeks. 

2018 is the only option. :cheerup:

Cowgirl

October 13, 2017, 07:10:05 AM #182 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:10:37 AM by BowDown
It's Friday the 13th, guess who's playing Freddy? :unsure:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:58:58 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:37:13 AM

cnncncmncncc
C
:omgwatshappening:

Delete this before the other ?nikas wake up babe. but yea I think she?s just putting a shit ton of pressure on herself as many artists do when they feel they have something to prove :dead: she?s in a weird space and position right now. 

Clearly not overlooked or forgotten, but people aren?t embracing whatever she throws out right now. it?s gonna have to be damn near extraordinary :dead: not to mention people questioning her ability to stand on her own two

This respectful ass post.

Let me help you out.  :justabit:

Remy snatched her fucking wig off in the first half of the year and all Nicki's music flopped after.  Cardi picked up what was left of her wig and has been roasting it over a campfire at the top of the Hot 100 for the last 3 weeks. 

2018 is the only option. :cheerup:
nccnncncnfnfngg well cut through the limited edition Keri Grammy cake then babe

Thanks for bringing me back LMAO

Onika

You're deluded if you think Remy & Cardi ended Nicki.

Remy was everywhere when Shether dropped and where is she now? Irrelevant.

Cardi is delaying freestyles & albums. She'll be lucky to do 100k at this point.

You niggers are retarded.  :cheerup:
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Onika on October 13, 2017, 08:02:32 AM
You're deluded if you think Remy & Cardi ended Nicki.

Remy was everywhere when Shether dropped and where is she now? Irrelevant.

Cardi is delaying freestyles & albums. She'll be lucky to do 100k at this point.

You niggers are retarded.  :cheerup:

Bitch faggot where the fuck is the nicki album you bet your life on that's all i Wanna know

XXX.

Quote from: Onika on October 02, 2017, 05:23:45 PM
It's crazy to think we're just days away from a new album from Queen i :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

One final KI for the road.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 03:08:34 PM
Quote from: Onika on October 02, 2017, 05:23:45 PM
It's crazy to think we're just days away from a new album from Queen i :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

One final KI for the road.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
whats going on

MAY

She's shook hon. I'm sure the original plan was to release an album this year. However, with the string of flops, Remy dragging her, and now Cardi planking, sis had to run back to home base and regroup.

She has to come hard or else it's curtains at this point.