Raven is such a piece of shit. Ugly self

Started by BAPHOMET., October 09, 2015, 03:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

October 09, 2015, 07:53:31 PM #90 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:54:25 PM by Herbie
Quote from: SUPREME on October 09, 2015, 07:32:46 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 09, 2015, 07:06:36 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on October 09, 2015, 06:50:59 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 09, 2015, 06:48:20 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 09, 2015, 04:44:04 PM
Im  still crying @ Watermelondria. Like... gorl.
No one EVER has that name. She just wanted to throw in a lil something racist.

Fucking albino ape
im on this delivery room floor in agony

Raven could definitely benefit from taking some time to educate herself on her people. Just a bit. I'm sure a lot of her views would change.

She's lived in DisneyLand all her life. I can't be too surprised by some of this mess.
I'm sorr but IDC if you've never experienced discrimination first hand, if you were born in America black, you have SOME black family and friends and no way in hell none of them have no stories of discrimination to tell her

Shes just a dumb bitch. She chooses not to care. And im not sure why.
I can't agree.

A lot of it sometimes has to do with your geographical location. When i came to the south from NYC, that's when I started wondering why people were so "angry" down here. Particularly when I relocated from Charlotte to Raleigh (which is a smaller city). Hence, my threads asking why I was listening to people at my job whisper about how much they hate whitey and mess. and then the bsource race wars LOL

I have to say that I was out of touch. I went to private school most of my life, where there were nothing but kids who looked like me, aside from the occasional hispanic here and there. I grew up with my mother's side of the family, and they're all educators pretty much. We have two lawyers in the family.

I think I'm the only one who got a lil edgy and decided to wait longer to finish college. Even my grandmother has her bachelors in theology. LOL. So seeing all of this in my house and family, it just sent a message that if you work for something, you get it. That's what I knew. So when I saw "excuses" being made by others, I lacked empathy and understanding, due to my own ignorance of what goes on outside of the walls of my house and family.

I really had to take time to educate myself and realize what we as a people have gone through. I mean we all know the basics -- slavery, civil rights, etc. -- but really take the time to dig in. I uncovered how regressive these confederate states are when it comes to race relations, and that really opened my eyes.

I can't be too quick to judge Raven, because I know she's saying these things out of ignorance. She needs to educate herself and she'll be fine.
I'm not saying she has been DOUSED in racism, I'm just saying i think if you asked her she'd be like WHAT RACISM IN AMERICA LOL. MOVE ON GUYS.

She seems desperate to fit in and please the whites
I see what you mean, but many of us have been programmed to "please the whites" , to some degree. We're taught to leave Ebonics at the door (even though its usage is no indicator of someones intelligence, education or competence), we're taught to speak "properly", practice "diction", etc.

In fact, many of the people within our community who are accepted and make it far in business are often condemned by us for "selling out", etc. And I'm not even talking about someone sitting on The View looking like a damn zoo escapee. I'm referring to many of our brothers and sisters who make it in the corporate world, have education, etc.

And I agree, I think if you ask her about racism, she'd say exactly what you guessed she would. But I like to look deeper than the surface; there's a reason why she is the way she is. I just don't think she's been educated enough. Honestly a few months ago I was asking why people were so angry about mess, but after a few sessions of Black 101 I really had to put my foot in my mouth. And feel really foolish and unintelligent for many things I said before.

Hopefully she snaps out of it soon. Because there is such a responsibility that comes with being on a large platform.

Sinpool

I actually had a teacher in high school beg the whole class to give their children proper (White sounding) names so they can be looked at as intelligent and get jobs.

It's really crazy though. People look down on names like Shanequa and Daquan, but if you just really think about it the only proper with those names are that they were either adopted or created by Black Americans. People always joke about Black Americans "creating" names but White sounding names and and just names in general had to be created so I don't see the issue with black people creating names (Unless it's like some really dumb shit)

FINE.

Can Rosie and Elizabeth come back?

Raven and that big white Gorl can beat it

Boomz

gfd'

Rosie O got outta dodge quick. She couldn't take Whoopi's BS!

Or them other birds.

[youtube autoplay=1 start=485][/youtube]

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on October 09, 2015, 07:53:31 PM

Fucking albino ape

Raven could definitely benefit from taking some time to educate herself on her people. Just a bit. I'm sure a lot of her views would change.

She's lived in DisneyLand all her life. I can't be too surprised by some of this mess.
I'm sorr but IDC if you've never experienced discrimination first hand, if you were born in America black, you have SOME black family and friends and no way in hell none of them have no stories of discrimination to tell her

I can't agree.

A lot of it sometimes has to do with your geographical location. When i came to the south from NYC, that's when I started wondering why people were so "angry" down here. Particularly when I relocated from Charlotte to Raleigh (which is a smaller city). Hence, my threads asking why I was listening to people at my job whisper about how much they hate whitey and mess. and then the bsource race wars LOL

I have to say that I was out of touch. I went to private school most of my life, where there were nothing but kids who looked like me, aside from the occasional hispanic here and there. I grew up with my mother's side of the family, and they're all educators pretty much. We have two lawyers in the family.

I think I'm the only one who got a lil edgy and decided to wait longer to finish college. Even my grandmother has her bachelors in theology. LOL. So seeing all of this in my house and family, it just sent a message that if you work for something, you get it. That's what I knew. So when I saw "excuses" being made by others, I lacked empathy and understanding, due to my own ignorance of what goes on outside of the walls of my house and family.

I really had to take time to educate myself and realize what we as a people have gone through. I mean we all know the basics -- slavery, civil rights, etc. -- but really take the time to dig in. I uncovered how regressive these confederate states are when it comes to race relations, and that really opened my eyes.

I can't be too quick to judge Raven, because I know she's saying these things out of ignorance. She needs to educate herself and she'll be fine.
I'm not saying she has been DOUSED in racism, I'm just saying i think if you asked her she'd be like WHAT RACISM IN AMERICA LOL. MOVE ON GUYS.

I see what you mean, but many of us have been programmed to "please the whites" , to some degree. We're taught to leave Ebonics at the door (even though its usage is no indicator of someones intelligence, education or competence), we're taught to speak "properly", practice "diction", etc.

In fact, many of the people within our community who are accepted and make it far in business are often condemned by us for "selling out", etc. And I'm not even talking about someone sitting on The View looking like a damn zoo escapee. I'm referring to many of our brothers and sisters who make it in the corporate world, have education, etc.

And I agree, I think if you ask her about racism, she'd say exactly what you guessed she would. But I like to look deeper than the surface; there's a reason why she is the way she is. I just don't think she's been educated enough. Honestly a few months ago I was asking why people were so angry about mess, but after a few sessions of Black 101 I really had to put my foot in my mouth. And feel really foolish and unintelligent for many things I said before.

Hopefully she snaps out of it soon. Because there is such a responsibility that comes with being on a large platform.
i want her dead

SUPREME

But no seriously i understand and agree

She needs a KNOCK to the head though

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on October 09, 2015, 08:36:59 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 09, 2015, 07:53:31 PM

Fucking albino ape

I can't agree.

i want her dead
wtf :omgwatshappening:

RekeRig

Fucking albino ape

nnnnn

True. She's out of touch with reality

Dumb bitch

emzen

Weird.

So if presented with the resume of an ?ber-qualified Ivy Leave graduate with years of experiences and a bunch of references and other extra shit employers pretend to care about but named... LaQuanda and the resume of a community college dropout named Samantha she'd hire the latter?

Yea, how could she even think to pass that shit with her superiors? 'Oh great resume! Ugly name! She's a great employee at our rival company but lol her name so ghetto!' Girl you'd be fired on the spot if you weren't gifted the world since before you were wiping your own ass.

And why the fuck is nobody making a fuss over that white woman just nonchalantly pulling 'KingKongQueesha' out of her ass?

iman

omg the fact that even the white women were appalled :uhh:

I want this bitch dead tbh

iman

Watermelondria fjjjjjjjjjjjjj

:kii:

she's a tap dancing coon omf

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 09, 2015, 11:14:04 PM
Watermelondria fjjjjjjjjjjjjj

:kii:

she's a tap dancing coon omf
]pkmjo[-h9i0g89uf7yd6t5su45a3yexrctuvyub

hey lil sis :stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: emzen on October 09, 2015, 11:10:48 PM
Weird.

So if presented with the resume of an ?ber-qualified Ivy Leave graduate with years of experiences and a bunch of references and other extra shit employers pretend to care about but named... LaQuanda and the resume of a community college dropout named Samantha she'd hire the latter?

Yea, how could she even think to pass that shit with her superiors? 'Oh great resume! Ugly name! She's a great employee at our rival company but lol her name so ghetto!' Girl you'd be fired on the spot if you weren't gifted the world since before you were wiping your own ass.

And why the fuck is nobody making a fuss over that white woman just nonchalantly pulling 'KingKongQueesha' out of her ass?
welcome
and I agree abut that King Kong Queesha
ppl act like White names are so perfect. Agatha, Gretchen, and Svetlana aren't cute either tbh

Herb.

omg I just noticed that white woman said "kingkongqueesha"

:uhh: