Nene Leakes Joins ?The Great Xscape Tour? With Xscape, Tamar Braxton, & Monica

Started by Lazarus, October 04, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 04, 2017, 04:39:25 PM
Too be honest Monica n much of the 90s girls never toured or toured by themselves during their prime. They are playing catch up now. And it's lovely they are even able to do an arena tour.
Ain't no real Kii here. Unless they make her perform before Tamar. That would be shaaaade

!!!!!

And she wont be
Aint no way

Mel.

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Iono if you guys are thinking clearly but They are performing in the same arena here in chicago as Rihanna, Drake, Bruno Mars, etc. Even a SPLIT check from here is better than some of these chitterling circuit ass shows I've seen other girls on.  I know we like to shade monica but  PLEASE be real.  This is definitely a good look.  Monica is on an ARENA tour right  now. If that's funny to you then :dead:

SC.

b7

n

She definitely should be coming out right before Xscape. hopefully they sell out these venues so tours like this can continue happening

not interested in this one tho lol