Nene Is Fuming; Sounds Off On Kim Being A Racist

Started by M-Rocka, October 05, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 09, 2017, 04:10:11 PM
s

Kim didn't wanna dine with a bunch of fuming negresses scarfing down KFC. and she didn't!

fuming owt about it now won't help any. imho

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

XXX.

Quote from: Trey on October 09, 2017, 09:20:26 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 09, 2017, 04:10:11 PM
s

Kim didn't wanna dine with a bunch of fuming negresses scarfing down KFC. and she didn't!

fuming owt about it now won't help any. imho

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nNNNNDN
bd
bd
bd
bdn
B
N
DBD
N
DBndd

M-Rocka

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Well we know which 2 housewives will be in the hot seat at the reunion. :uhh:

XXX.

October 11, 2017, 05:10:49 AM #153 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 05:11:32 AM by XXX.
Now, Kim is FUMING!  :kii:

Nene kinda evened the score.  Although, it was a cheap way to do it.  Kim and Brielle thought it was a kiki to pass the roach mess around in group texts and Snapchats.  Now, Nene played the race card, and Kim's gonna be doing everything she can over the next year to prove to us that she's not a racist.  Kim ran to get a lawyer, because claims like those can ruin your entire life if people believe it.  She's trying to keep those checks flowing in.

But Nene better be careful.  She's starting a lot of shit, and then that "rape" mess the other day....  Pump your breaks, sis.  I know she wants a storyline badly, but if I were her, I'd lay low for a minute.  Don't end up getting told by Bravo execs they've decided to "move in another direction" for Season 11.

XXX.

DEAD at Kim saying Brielle is in California with her to "keep her safe".

No one plays the victim better than white women.

M-Rocka

White privileged Botox botched blonde haired bimbos. Just put these bitches in a ring and get it over with.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 11, 2017, 06:10:34 AM
White privileged Botox botched blonde haired bimbos.

Are you describing nene or kim? 

KING BENTLEY.

October 11, 2017, 12:07:58 PM #157 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:08:49 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
LOVE Kim!!!!!

Nene came off as an angry sheboon in this situation, so I?m actually glad Kim is taking advantage of the press, getting her story out there, playing the victim, etc

Guess Nene thought she was battling Kenya and forgot Kim has just as much PULL as she does out of the originals :dead:

Those allegations can really hurt a career, and Nene attacked her daughter as well with profanity. If that lawyer is even halfway worth something he?s going to END Nene ..... which is what we all want to see if I?m not mistaken

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssss

LASH Nick!

I don?t know why These girls even put up with Nene of all ppl calling the race card.

Just like that 70?s party they had
Everybody else embodied black trends, Afros, curls! .... and sis shows up in a blonde wig with a flower power dress on like she?s Sharon Tate.

She?s absolutely disgusting.

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 11, 2017, 12:07:58 PM
LOVE Kim!!!!!

Nene came off as an angry sheboon in this situation, so I?m actually glad Kim is taking advantage of the press, getting her story out there, playing the victim, etc

Guess Nene thought she was battling Kenya and forgot Kim has just as much PULL as she does out of the originals :dead:

Those allegations can really hurt a career, and Nene attacked her daughter as well with profanity. If that lawyer is even halfway worth something he?s going to END Nene ..... which is what we all want to see if I?m not mistaken

Well said bent ! 100 percent.  Kim is far from racist

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 12:17:31 PM
adkspo
jdshter

i literally sat here and giggled for like 5 minutes. sdbbsdb

nick i fucking HATE u

:plzstop:

BigDawg

Kim lied tho, on the real she said she ony sent the video to one housewife. But on Larry King she admitted that she sent the video to all of them.

Nine

October 11, 2017, 12:43:43 PM #162 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:44:08 PM by Nine
Quote from: TEXASbama on October 11, 2017, 12:39:49 PM
Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 12:17:31 PM
adkspo
jdshter

i literally sat here and giggled for like 5 minutes. sdbbsdb

nick i fucking HATE u

:plzstop:

jkfgjnngfjkfgknjfgnjgnnnnnnnn