bsource d'bate: is god real

Started by Eternal Bell, October 05, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

hey gorls, wanted to make a single threads for this discussion
this isnt to 'ffend any of u gorls b'liefs
its to have a eye openin convasation so lets starts! [youtube autoplay=1 width=1][/youtube]
so state ur views
ur esperiences...

IS GOD REAL?!

Sinpool

I had chic fil a taday and it was s god so yes

brocka4life

I don't think this is the place for this kind of discussion. I don't see this ending well.

Young

Cowgirl

Yes and he told me to tell you to kill yourself.

yummy

I think religion, for the most part, is people trying to make sense of what they can't explain and hoping for some sort of validation for good deeds. But if your faith is what's keeping you from running into traffic or stabbing somebody, then do what feels best for you.

como la whore

October 05, 2017, 10:21:04 PM #6 Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:21:37 PM by chula.
no, he is not. And religion is a heaping pile of shit. I do believe in the afterlife though and the spiritual world.

brocka4life

Most peoples throughout history have had some sort of spiritual belief system. It's up to you what you call the source that creates life and existence.

Eternal Bell

October 05, 2017, 10:22:40 PM #8 Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:24:30 PM by Tinker Quinn
one of my fav neuroscience & authors sam harris put it in a way tht kinda shifted my view las yr

wen humans run into things they dnt undrstand, they come to their own conclusions, they HAFTA kno wats goin on
like way way way bac wen humans didnt kno how rain worked
or why tha moon set n tha sun rised

or tht tha stars were actually other suns jus far 'way

einstein was a catholic n in his notes he described things he couldnt esplain as 'god'
so for humans tha unesplainable will alway represent 'god' tha unknown over arching force is basically wat sam harris was sayin
those same things t'day have been esplained by scientists of modern times

i think its interestin how alotta humans are instinctively spiritual

BAPHOMET.

Maybe.

this level of perfection. There's gotta be some type of God.

Eternal Bell

yummy

BAPHOMET.

Mel.