Tired of being around straight men tbh

Started by Admin, October 07, 2017, 05:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

AKJNssssss

I am so glad I found different types of straight men in college

because the men I grew up with couldn't talk about anything other than girls, cars, sports, and trap music.

I HATED being around them for to long. Like how can you live like this. Where is the substance???

Purple Moon

Quote from: squid on October 07, 2017, 08:38:21 AM
dvddggddggd

Sorry but I think straight men are fckn disgusting. Probably don't really wash their asses. What's the use?
a straight friend of mine told me the other day that he doesn't get how gay guys eat ass because guys asses are shitty and not clean (he loves to eat his girls ass). I told him that the asshole has the same purpose for both men and women, therefore his argument doesn't make sense and you have to wash ya ass period.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Sinpool

Sinpool

Smoe straight men are s fucking ODD

I remember these two older men chastising us and implying we were being sissys when we were little because we put on lotion after swimming so we wouldn't be tf ASHY.

The fact that good hygiene is considered feminine and gay to some that they'd rather walk around with SHIT crumbs dangling her their booty hairs ugh

Tulla Luana Taco

Quote from: Uzi on October 07, 2017, 03:33:44 PM
Smoe straight men are s fucking ODD

I remember these two older men chastising us and implying we were being sissys when we were little because we put on lotion after swimming so we wouldn't be tf ASHY.

The fact that good hygiene is considered feminine and gay to some that they'd rather walk around with SHIT crumbs dangling her their booty hairs ugh
l,kmjnbhvcccccccccccccccccccccccccccr

!!!!!!

so fckin disgustin

Coming NOW fall 2017

Purple Moon

Then there are the ones that enjoy the attention they get from men. Like just say you don't wanna fuck, cause I don't wanna be led on just so you can feel flattered bish.

Cowboy Nine

llnklfdsmkfdmksdf

I really can't stand those hyper-masculine, basic ones.

Just dumb and annoying.

b7

Honestly most of those super judgmental ?everything is gay?!  Ass niggas are usually hiding something :dead:  after middle school it just makes zero sense to be that uncomfortable and obsessed with all things gay

Mel.

Quote from: squid on October 07, 2017, 08:38:21 AM
dvddggddggd

Sorry but I think straight men are fckn disgusting. Probably don't really wash their asses. What's the use?

I be thinking the same, no shade.

Scott.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 07, 2017, 04:08:00 PM
Honestly most of those super judgmental ?everything is gay?!  Ass niggas are usually hiding something :dead:  after middle school it just makes zero sense to be that uncomfortable and obsessed with all things gay

I'm glad I don't hang around those kinds. Most straight dudes I hang with hate dudes that do that.

Young

Cowboy Nine