Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

XXX.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

Quote from: Fine Dining on October 08, 2017, 03:24:12 PM
?the kings of the entire inhabited earth.? Along with wicked people in general, these will be destroyed in ?the war of the great day of God the Almighty,? also called ?Armageddon.??Revelation 16:14, 16.

?the kings of the entire inhabited earth.? Along with wicked people in general, these will be destroyed in ?the war of the great day of God the Almighty,? also called ?Armageddon.??Revelation 16:14, 16.

XXCCXXXXXXCCCCCCCC

KING BENTLEY.

I guess ... the thing I don't get is

it's always ... "oh love yourself! you're beautiful how you are! born this way!"

and then it turns into years of surg' and 'mones for these ppl to feel better about themselves.

whatever happened to loving yourself the way you were born

I don't necessarily think a pound of makeup and weave should complete someone. I mean at that point, it's not because you were born feeling like a woman, cause why don't you tell the doctor to make you look like Nina Simone then, why are you molding yourself after Beyonce, she's not the ONLY woman in the world. Some women aren't feminine at all.

he was fine the way he was, sad he couldn't see that tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

Freemala Harris

Queen is serving me Lil Kim/Latoya here

tarot

October 09, 2017, 02:48:59 PM #39 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:49:32 PM by TAROT.
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 09, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

it's always ... "oh love yourself! you're beautiful how you are! born this way!"

and then it turns into years of surg' and 'mones for these ppl to feel better about themselves.

I don't necessarily think a pound of makeup and weave should complete someone. I mean at that point, it's not because you were born feeling like a woman, cause why don't you tell the doctor to make you look like Nina Simone then, why are you molding yourself after Beyonce, she's not the ONLY woman in the world. Some women aren't feminine at all.

true tea.
not against transness... or any form of queerness... at all... but it has become very trendy.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 09, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Yeah, I agree tho. I don?t understand most ?self-loving? trans people, especially Laverne.

FlowerBomb

Gghsh
I don't believe a word that comes out of this attention seekers mouth.
Trans my ass

GRAND

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on October 09, 2017, 02:57:20 PM
Gghsh
I don't believe a word that comes out of this attention seekers mouth.
Trans my ass
fjcjcjcjjccjcjcncn

!!!*

LOONA.

Another fine blk man gone to waste

Damns