Hey Gen, Nicki won an award specifically for her rapping
on a RAP song
what say you?
It's not even for her song. :dead:

Her OWN music is pop fluff filler
it was for her verse specifically though
Yo Gotti didn?t win the award
so yea, what say you?
That says she rapped the way yo gotti told her and her own music isnt hip hop, Which is why she has so little solo hip hop top 10's?

:dead:

XXX.

The way my boo Gen' dug into the Halloween themed Dunkin' Donuts with creme filling. 

:kii:

Aalonso.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:30:36 AM
GODly Price was raising money for AA hurricane victims.
As in, there were people being helped behind it - irrespective of how much money was raised.

Not spitting a warm 16 and raising a Black Power fist.

Eminem's always been a gimmick. He introduced a new one tonight. But I choose to return to sender.

What's gimmicky about Eminem? Lol. People use gimmicks to sell. But in this freestyle he said fuck any of his fans who support Trump. That kinda counteractive  :plzstop:

And who said he was an opportunist? Because he's a white man with an opinion of the current President and voiced it on a HipHop show??? He's a fuckin rapper. One of the most talented, respected and successful. He can't help if Trump is President right now. He can't help that he's White. If a Black rapper said the same shit he would have been protesting on a platform. Em does it and he's an opportunist? He ain't hurting for money, attention or respect. He has nothing to really gain.

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 11, 2017, 05:31:14 PM
Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:30:36 AM
GODly Price was raising money for AA hurricane victims.
As in, there were people being helped behind it - irrespective of how much money was raised.

Not spitting a warm 16 and raising a Black Power fist.

Eminem's always been a gimmick. He introduced a new one tonight. But I choose to return to sender.

What's gimmicky about Eminem? Lol. People use gimmicks to sell. But in this freestyle he said fuck any of his fans who support Trump. That kinda counteractive  :plzstop:

And who said he was an opportunist? Because he's a white man with an opinion of the current President and voiced it on a HipHop show??? He's a fuckin rapper. One of the most talented, respected and successful. He can't help if Trump is President right now. He can't help that he's White. If a Black rapper said the same shit he would have been protesting on a platform. Em does it and he's an opportunist? He ain't hurting for money, attention or respect. He has nothing to really gain.

Thank you.

Close thread.

RAY7

not before ya'll acknowledge that Nicki won an award purely based on her rap skill
which has been called into question as of late

Aalonso.

And that wasn't all to you, Afro. Just felt like staying on your quote sis

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 05:38:11 PM
not before ya'll acknowledge that Nicki won an award purely based on her rap skill

Acknowledge!

Boy, I'm the one that posted it. 

XXX.

Acknowledge that Cardi is #1 and broke history with her 3rd week at #1.  And Nicki STILL ain't got a #1.

Aalonso.

and Nicki is more gimmicky and full of antics than Em tbh

Aalonso.

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 05:44:14 PM
Acknowledge that Cardi is #1 and broke history with her 3rd week at #1.  And Nicki STILL ain't got a #1.

ddddd.

Raise the bar then Car' !!

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 11, 2017, 05:45:24 PM
and Nicki is more gimmicky and full of antics than Em tbh

I said the same thing yesterday.  I just don't believe you can be called a gimmick when you are one of the best rappers alive.  All artists do things for self-promotion and buzz.

But let's talk about them bars, though!

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 11, 2017, 05:46:37 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

ddddd.

Raise the bar then Car' !!

!!!!

Making history with her debut single.  And these girls sat in the Hot 100 threads week after week saying she'd never go beyond #2.  Now, that she did, it's, "Where's her 2nd single?  One hit wonder!"

But we're being told to "acknowledge" Nicki winning an award for rhyming China with Chyna.  Congrats!

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 05:43:40 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 05:38:11 PM

Acknowledge!

Boy, I'm the one that posted it.
ok
didnt say Cody, but you kinda were shading her
with these Gen co-signs knowing shes on BS