BET Hip Hop Awards **Official mess**

Started by Ashley Bank$, October 10, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

The hype over the Eminem freestyle is funny because I'm sure most of his die hard stans are the same ones we saw carrying tiki torches through Virginia two months ago.

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 05:50:34 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 11, 2017, 05:46:37 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 05:44:14 PM
Acknowledge that Cardi is #1 and broke history with her 3rd week at #1.  And Nicki STILL ain't got a #1.

ddddd.

Raise the bar then Car' !!

!!!!

Making history with her debut single.  And these girls sat in the Hot 100 threads week after week saying she'd never go beyond #2.  Now, that she did, it's, "Where's her 2nd single?  One hit wonder!"

But we're being told to "acknowledge" Nicki winning an award for rhyming China with Chyna.  Congrats!
I was never one of the ppl saying Cardi would stay at #2
your beef there is with Afro

and yes if you gon congratulate Cardi for winning hers, give Nicki her props ESPECIALLY
for rhyming China with Chyna, if the awards are a book for Cardi they're a book for everyone

and specifically because its about her talent, not the charts
and because even after Remy with Shether the Hip-Hop community still had to give her props
even over Gotti who is the main artist

yummy

Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 05:57:33 PM
Acknowledge that Cardi is #1 and broke history with her 3rd week at #1.  And Nicki STILL ain't got a #1.

ddddd.

!!!!

Making history with her debut single.  And these girls sat in the Hot 100 threads week after week saying she'd never go beyond #2.  Now, that she did, it's, "Where's her 2nd single?  One hit wonder!"

But we're being told to "acknowledge" Nicki winning an award for rhyming China with Chyna.  Congrats!

and yes if you gon congratulate Cardi for winning hers, give Nicki her props ESPECIALLY
for rhyming China with Chyna, if the awards are a book for Cardi they're a book for everyone

and because even after Remy with Shether the Hip-Hop community still had to give her props

No shade, but I think you need to reverberate this to some of your fellow barbs because I don't remember everyone considering the BET awards a book after Remy won.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 05:52:46 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 05:43:40 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 05:38:11 PM
not before ya'll acknowledge that Nicki won an award purely based on her rap skill
which has been called into question as of late

Acknowledge!

Boy, I'm the one that posted it.
ok
didnt say Cody, but you kinda were shading her
with these Gen co-signs knowing shes on BS

No!

You're trying to say that Nicki getting an award for "Rake It Up" suddenly validates it as a great rap verse.  So, are we talking about acknowledging she won or the quality of her music?

It's quite rich for you to cling to "Rake It Up" when she has released about 19 other songs this year.  You don't get to wave that around like it means something when there are about 15 more duds that lend to the argument that Nicki's rapping has fallen off.

I said 2 weeks ago her best rap verses this year are "You Already Know" and "No Flag".  I have no problem giving it up when she goes off. 

So, find a new angle.

Aalonso.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 11, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

ddddd.

!!!!

No shade, but I think you need to reverberate this to some of your fellow barbs because I don't remember everyone considering the BET awards a book after Remy won.

damn

XXX.

ddddd.

!!!!

Nigga, once again.... you sound stupid.  But I think you like it?

I am the one that posted Nicki won.  If I felt pressed about it, I wouldn't have even included her win in the list.  And you niggas wouldn't have been ANY fucking wiser.

You're failing to realize that us going in on Nicki has little to do with "Rake It Up" and more to do with the other 100 bullshit verses she spit this year.

Congratulations on your guest verse, Nicki!  Still waiting on her to deliver solo material without lines like, "Needed a pap!"  and "Ask Miss Ellen!".

n

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 11, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

ddddd.

!!!!

Damn!

So true.  It was a "who cares about an EBT award?" and "Nicki already won 7 lolz!" if I recall.

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 06:03:04 PM
not before ya'll acknowledge that Nicki won an award purely based on her rap skill

Acknowledge!

ok

No!

You're trying to say that Nicki getting an award for "Rake It Up" suddenly validates it as a great rap verse.  So, are we talking about acknowledging she won or the quality of her music?

It's quite rich for you to cling to "Rake It Up" when she has released about 19 other songs this year.  You don't get to wave that around like it means something when there are about 15 more duds that lend to the argument that Nicki's rapping has fallen off.

I said 2 weeks ago her best rap verses this year are "You Already Know" and "No Flag".  I have no problem giving it up when she goes off. 

So, find a new angle.
you are REACHING just to get around these PROPS :kii: :kii: :kii:
this isn't about her catalog, its about her talent as a rapper, and that specific verse

no one said this means Nicki has the best catalog of all time
but did Nicki kill that verse and she that shes still one of the best female rappers out? Yes
and if Nicki winning does't make the verse great then none of Cardi's awards for Bodak make it a hit
or her a great artist

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 06:07:28 PM

Acknowledge!

ok

No!

So, find a new angle.
this isn't about her catalog, its about her talent as a rapper, and that specific verse

but did Nicki kill that verse and she that shes still one of the best female rappers out? Yes
and if Nicki winning does't make the verse great then none of Cardi's awards for Bodak make it a hit
or her a great artist

The "Rake It Up" verse is TRASH!  Nicki has an amazing flow, and it carries her Mother Goose raps. She's not getting props for me for winning an award for it.

Period.

Fantasize about something else, because if seeing me give her props for that helps you cum, you'll be stroking for awhile.

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

ddddd.

!!!!

I
everything isn't about you :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
ok you posted the win
congrats! even though not being mad, isnt the same thing as genuinely giving up props
move around

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 11, 2017, 06:10:02 PM
nick only really shines as a guest.

That's honestly true.

She has 14 Top 10 hits.  3 of them are her own records: "Starships", "Anaconda" & "Super Bass".

The other 11 are features.

To me, that says a lot.  Nicki is better as a cameo.  She struggles crafting full songs and carrying a record for more than 45 seconds.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 06:11:21 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

ddddd.

!!!!

I
everything isn't about you :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
ok you posted the win
congrats! even though not being mad, isnt the same thing as genuinely giving up props
move around

Nigga, if it's not about me, then go back and see who started talking to who? 

Go back in the shadows.  You weren't called for.

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 06:09:09 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 11, 2017, 06:07:28 PM

Acknowledge!

ok

No!

So, find a new angle.

or her a great artist
She's not getting props for me

oh ok
I get it :dead: :dead: