Ciara Set To Announce AMA's Nominations Tomorrow

Started by Lazarus, October 11, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

We don't fully understand the in's or out's of this industry or we do actually, but are quick to discredit or call someone a flop. It's lazy actually. A lot of artists like Ciara work their asses off and sometimes the outcome is a little less than what may be expected, but doesn't take away the fact she's put in time and effort. The same can be said for Brandy. A lot of us are upset with her, but I'm 99% sure that if it was up to Brandy she'd release something by now, but I'm sure she's negotiating contracts/deals POST all of that label drama which takes more time than we actually know. This shit is costly and it takes the right people/timing to back you up.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Saeed. on October 12, 2017, 12:07:13 AM
We don't fully understand the in's or out's of this industry or we do actually, but are quick to discredit or call someone a flop. It's lazy actually. A lot of artists like Ciara work their asses off and sometimes the outcome is a little less than what may be expected, but doesn't take away the fact she's put in time and effort. The same can be said for Brandy. A lot of us are upset with her, but I'm 99% sure that if it was up to Brandy she'd release something by now, but I'm sure she's negotiating contracts/deals POST all of that label drama which takes more time than we actually know. This shit is costly and it takes the right people/timing to back you up.

Sovereign.

Ciara's also a mother and wife outside of music. Let her live. :dead:

XXX.

It's hard to say if Ciara is lazy, because you'd have to know how bad she really wants it anymore.  As years go by, your priorities start to change.  I can imagine album time being stressful for her, because if it doesn't go well, she knows how messy things can get on social media now.  And I'm sure she's already had a taste of watching the girls cackle in her mentions.

And it doesn't help that every time an album drops, there's some nigga she used to work with (Jazze, Dream, Sounds, etc.) doing an interview or tweeting about why she's failing and what she needs or doesn't need to do.

I bet she is at peace when she's not doing music, because things haven't gone so well the last few years.  It's all a kiki when we're battling and having stan wars, but stuff like that can have an effect on someone.

GRAND

Quote from: Saeed. on October 12, 2017, 12:11:27 AM
Ciara's also a mother and wife outside of music. Let her live. :dead:
!

I know you faggots can't sympathize because you're never having children but try

:mmywheresddy:

Navyman

Quote from: Saeed. on October 11, 2017, 11:51:44 PM
I swear y'all niggas will JUMP to conclusions. Labels refuse to go in to debt by  pushing albums/singles if they aren't selling.  A lot of this shit has been political for Ciara and she's doing damn well considering she hasn't had a major release post "The Evolution". There have been a lot artists come and go since she's debuted and the fact that she's still able receive opportunities on major platforms 13-years later is amazing. That proves her dedication.

Sovereign.

Quote from: XXX. on October 12, 2017, 12:15:04 AM
It's hard to say if Ciara is lazy, because you'd have to know how bad she really wants it anymore.  As years go by, your priorities start to change.  I can imagine album time being stressful for her, because if it doesn't go well, she knows how messy things can get on social media now.  And I'm sure she's already had a taste of watching the girls cackle in her mentions.

And it doesn't help that every time an album drops, there's some nigga she used to work with (Jazze, Dream, Sounds, etc.) doing an interview or tweeting about why she's failing and what she needs or doesn't need to do.

I bet she is at peace when she's not doing music, because things haven't gone so well the last few years.  It's all a kiki when we're battling and having stan wars, but stuff like that can have an effect on someone.

!!!!

Priorities change and so do passion. Ciara has done a lot of great things that artists dream of doing, but its 2017 and the culture is evolving. Ciara?say be evolving on her terms.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 10:02:11 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 11, 2017, 09:51:26 PM
Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 09:41:17 PM
Ciara is LAZY hun. All she does is sit on Instagram and post Russell...
fag ci isn't the same girl she was a decade ago

She needs to have a life too

You know her personal happiness is all she cares about
She's disgusting.
:guys:

FAMÈ

DEAD @ her going on GMA to say she's still "cooking"

Girl...I wish they wouldn't even ask her anymore.

XXX.

She lost all that baby weight I see!  She looks cute.

I'm kinda gagging at them jumping right into her new music.  :omf:  :kii:

It'll be such a wasted opportunity if she can't get something together by the end of next month when this airs.

FAMÈ

Quote from: XXX. on October 12, 2017, 09:19:06 AM
She lost all that baby weight I see!  She looks cute.

I'm kinda gagging at them jumping right into her new music.  :omf:  :kii:

It'll be such a wasted opportunity if she can't get something together by the end of next month when this airs.
The way she was so HYPE and ready to ask..Ci shoulda went into more detail but hopefully the album is HOT  :omf:

LiiVE

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on October 11, 2017, 11:37:45 PM
Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on October 11, 2017, 11:19:03 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on October 11, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
Ciara is FAR from lazy. You don't host Billboard/AMA's and get Revlon endorsements from being lazy. :dead:
!

:dead:

Clearly if she had the hits and catalog of those 2, she'd be given more opportunities

And I'm not really sure how Rihanna could be considered some kinda workaholic.
n

Rihanna works WAY harder than Ciara's dumb ass. She has so much shit going on.

Ci is so retarded she can't even jungle being a working mom. I miss when she was younger because she was a lot smarter, it's weird.

She found her musical soulmate and ran and got pregnant by him and tried to make a family...she had NO kids when "Body Party" blew up...she's retarded.
like I said

Rihanna doesn't work hard at anything. She has a team of people that keep her connected with the right songs and right deals. Ciara isn't given as many opportunities as her, nor as big as opportunities. The fact that you're seeing Rihanna's products everywhere doesn't mean it's the result of hard work on her part that outweighs the work that other black girls are doing. It just means she was given a bigger opportunity than all of them :dead:

You'd have to be completely ignorant to think being the face of Revlon, the ambassador for Topshop stores, an IMG Model, the host for an award show, and everything else she committed to before getting pregnant is the recent resume of someone who's lazy.
s

You?re so damn retarded and delusional :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

como la whore