Ratings KING The Walking Dead returns in 4 minutes.

Started by BAPHOMET., October 10, 2015, 06:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Quote from: Boomer on October 11, 2015, 02:09:36 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 10, 2015, 06:31:22 PM
Quote from: Stewie on October 10, 2015, 06:28:32 PM
last season was tragic though.....i dont like that corny ass community that they're in

we'll see what the walking GOD writers come up with this season

They needed a shift cause they were just walking around and that baby was half dead. Ugly lil thing.

I had figured them getting there was just setting up for some BIG mess this season and from what I read I was right.
One of the people from the main group are dying soon. Hope its Ugene or that pastor and not someone I like. Also supposedly Carl loses an eye  :stressed:

Eugene is useless but I want Sasha knocked out the game. I'm sick of her shit.

I'm just glad Morgan is back. Another strong black character outside of Michonne who isn't mentally unstable or weak, i.e. Sasha, Father Gabriel & Tyreese.

!!!!!

Sis annoyed the hell outta me. Hopefully she's changed her tune after the prayer. Glad Tyreese is gone, I wish they would've kept Noah though.

Boomz

Quote from: NexTae on October 11, 2015, 02:11:52 PM
last season was tragic though.....i dont like that corny ass community that they're in

They needed a shift cause they were just walking around and that baby was half dead. Ugly lil thing.

I had figured them getting there was just setting up for some BIG mess this season and from what I read I was right.
One of the people from the main group are dying soon. Hope its Ugene or that pastor and not someone I like. Also supposedly Carl loses an eye  :stressed:

I'm just glad Morgan is back. Another strong black character outside of Michonne who isn't mentally unstable or weak, i.e. Sasha, Father Gabriel & Tyreese.

!!!!!

Sis annoyed the hell outta me. Hopefully she's changed her tune after the prayer. Glad Tyreese is gone, I wish they would've kept Noah though.

!!!

They killed Noah too soon IMO. They could've done some things with him. Oh well

Stewie

Quote from: NexTae on October 11, 2015, 02:11:52 PM

!!!!!

mm

glad he;s gone tbh

BAPHOMET.

I really am tired of Sasha. Gorgeous self. Father Gab'.... Ch. I dont even wanna go there.
1st ep of the new season he needs to get his face eaten off.

TyGREASE was a faggot I was so happy when he died. Though I dont think they should've given him an entire episode. Like...  :uhh: ...

Morgan is the kinda ethnic character this show needs. Skilled & Crazy but not too much  :feelinmyself:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Stewie

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 11, 2015, 08:55:16 PM

is it snatching every strand of your durag?

i think i may wait a few episodes before i get in...

BranLover

BranLover

Boomz

I recognize the new black guy from something...can't think of what

BranLover

Quote from: Boomer on October 11, 2015, 09:17:18 PM
I recognize the new black guy from something...can't think of what

Dr Dre from the NWA movie.