So no one is talking about the PCD prostituting?

Started by Divination, October 15, 2017, 04:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Not surprised really.

Wasn't Nicole fucking Jimmy Iovine at one point?

Onika

The girl in the OP is a Trump supporter so I don't really care.

Tbh, I'm kinda glad she got abused. :woohoo:
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

🦚

Who gives a fuck. Girls been using their pussy to get ahead since the beginning of time. From fucking execs (see Diana and chilli) to fucking for beats (also chilli I.E.) and more leads (See Diana and chilli)

PCD went from a low budget burlesque show to selling out arena?s around the world. Their manager pimp should give the other girls lessons on how you make a dollar out of 50 cents.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

I mean it?s PCD
They look, dance and sing like sluts anyway

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 15, 2017, 04:37:59 PM
Who gives a fuck. Girls been using their pussy to get ahead since the beginning of time. From fucking execs (see Diana and chilli) to fucking for beats (also chilli I.E.) and more leads (See Diana and chilli)

PCD went from a low budget burlesque show to selling out arena?s around the world. Their manager pimp should give the other girls lessons on how you make a dollar out of 50 cents.
careful..

Whirlwind

:plzstop:

Onika

Exactly this.
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

STUNNA GOD

DJDSDJHDJSDJSDJDHSJJDSHDSJDJSDDHSJDHJDSJDJSDJSHDJSDHJSHDSJDHJSDHJSDHHSJDJHDSHJSDJHDHJSJDHHSJDS
SD
D
SD
DS
D
SD
SD
SD
S
DS
S
S
D
SD
SD
S
DSD
S
DS
D
SD
SD
S
DS
D
D
SD
DS
SD
DS
DS
S
D
DDS
DS
S

Cowgirl

I always knew Nicole was a nasty whore but I never knew she was a full prostitute. Damn, why are they reuniting? :uhh:

Cowgirl

From fucking execs (see Diana and chilli) to fucking for beats (also chilli I.E.) and more leads (See Diana and chilli)

That?s true.

FAMÈ

This explains how Nicole has slept with so many people.

Annie

I don't think Nicole has much to do with this.. She was the singer they hired. Her plan was to go solo. The other girls I don't know.. Probably the girls who didn't make the cut who were treated like playboy bunnies

/.\