TheShadeRoom purposely posts gay mess so the homophobes can lash in the comments

Started by Onika, October 17, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 17, 2017, 10:11:55 PM
Quote from: Biracial Queen on October 17, 2017, 08:01:46 PM
Im sorry but I really hate this culture of MISERY alot of black people have where their goal is to spread as much negativity as possible for a kii at the expense of everyone.

I don't mind casual shade or trolling and none of this is really new, the comment section on ConcreteLoop was just as bad.

What irks me is the way they blatantly bait their readers into bashing certain people under the guise of spreading awareness or positivity and seeing people go along with the okey doke just to be seen. Representation doesn't always equal progress.
I see what you mean but realistically .. there's only so much that can be expected from an instagram based urban blog.

yummy

Quote from: Fall 2017 on October 17, 2017, 10:16:03 PM
Im sorry but I really hate this culture of MISERY alot of black people have where their goal is to spread as much negativity as possible for a kii at the expense of everyone.

I don't mind casual shade or trolling and none of this is really new, the comment section on ConcreteLoop was just as bad.

What irks me is the way they blatantly bait their readers into bashing certain people under the guise of spreading awareness or positivity and seeing people go along with the okey doke just to be seen. Representation doesn't always equal progress.
I see what you mean but realistically .. there's only so much that can be expected from an instagram based urban blog.

Yea, it'll be interesting to see what happens once they try re-brand themselves (and they def' will in the near future) like CL and NecoleBitchie did.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 17, 2017, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: Fall 2017 on October 17, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

Yea, it'll be interesting to see what happens once they try re-brand themselves (and they def' will in the near future) like CL and NecoleBitchie did.
:guys:

b7

its disgusting

An opinion is one thing but
:calmdownsis:

It gets DEEP in there

b7

I don't mind casual shade or trolling (pretty inescapable on the internet) and none of this is really new, the comment section on ConcreteLoop was just as bad tbh.

true

Some of the captions can be messy. You would think the gay one would get his team together