NY Post says TMZ is lying... Nicki still might testify?

Started by XXX., October 19, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 23, 2017, 09:39:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 23, 2017, 09:31:11 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on October 23, 2017, 09:29:53 PM
Nikki is stupid, I would detach myself from this ASAP
because ...  everybody can't be lying. the little boys story is a LOT

eek

The fact he was holding a toy on the stand.

This nigga is going to prison!
give em the chair lol

Eternal Bell

Quote?He asked me if I had seen anything. I said yes,? the boy said. ?He slapped me on the cheek.?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: AfrakaBell on October 23, 2017, 09:40:30 PM
Quote?He asked me if I had seen anything. I said yes,? the boy said. ?He slapped me on the cheek.?

not slapping the boy as well as the mental trauma he saw

:holdupguys: :holdupguys: :holdupguys: :holdupguys:

XXX.

b7

sddffff I can?t imagine a grown woman sleeping with that thing, let alone putting a child through that. I really can?t

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on October 23, 2017, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: BowDown on October 23, 2017, 09:17:19 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 23, 2017, 09:12:12 PM
Quote?What happened was I was looking for [her],? the boy said, referring to his then-11-year-old sister, who?s accused her stepdad Maraj of repeatedly raping her. ?My pencil broke and I didn?t have any others.?

The boy, who was 8 years old at the time, said his sister?s pants were ?around her ankles? and Maraj?s ?underwear close to his knees.?

?I thought it wasn?t right,? the boy said when asked what happened when he walked in. ?It looked weird to me so I ran upstairs.?

Maraj, the boy testified, later found him and slapped him in the face ?about 10 times.?

?He asked me if I had seen anything. I said yes,? the boy said. ?He slapped me on the cheek.?

Maraj ? the older brother of the ?Super Bass? rapper ? then allegedly used the boy?s mother, Jacqueline Robinson, to threaten the boy into silence.

?Jelani said I wouldn?t see her again if I told on him,? he said. ?His face was kind of mad.?

The boy, whose bedroom was next to his sister?s, also told jurors he?d sometimes hear his door close at night ? and then his sister?s bed creaking.

Prosecutors allege Maraj had sex with the little girl, now 14, as often as four times a week.

:uhh:
What the hell? My heart is heavy. :'(
omfg  :uhh: :uhh:  ok if this really happened thats not funny

what the fuck
!!!

I was already disgusted before but these descriptive details from a 10yo, well then he was 8. :'(

Cowgirl

Nicki, please make a statement about child abuse/rape and RUN!!

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 23, 2017, 10:17:07 PM
sddffff I can?t imagine a grown woman sleeping with that thing, let alone putting a child through that. I really can?t

I hope this demon suffers in prison, because he?s definitely going.

ya rock muh world.

:guys: [youtube autoplay=1 start=18 height=1 width=1][/youtube]

XXX.

XXX.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on October 23, 2017, 10:17:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 23, 2017, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: BowDown on October 23, 2017, 09:17:19 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 23, 2017, 09:12:12 PM
Quote?What happened was I was looking for [her],? the boy said, referring to his then-11-year-old sister, who?s accused her stepdad Maraj of repeatedly raping her. ?My pencil broke and I didn?t have any others.?

The boy, who was 8 years old at the time, said his sister?s pants were ?around her ankles? and Maraj?s ?underwear close to his knees.?

?I thought it wasn?t right,? the boy said when asked what happened when he walked in. ?It looked weird to me so I ran upstairs.?

Maraj, the boy testified, later found him and slapped him in the face ?about 10 times.?

?He asked me if I had seen anything. I said yes,? the boy said. ?He slapped me on the cheek.?

Maraj ? the older brother of the ?Super Bass? rapper ? then allegedly used the boy?s mother, Jacqueline Robinson, to threaten the boy into silence.

?Jelani said I wouldn?t see her again if I told on him,? he said. ?His face was kind of mad.?

The boy, whose bedroom was next to his sister?s, also told jurors he?d sometimes hear his door close at night ? and then his sister?s bed creaking.

Prosecutors allege Maraj had sex with the little girl, now 14, as often as four times a week.

:uhh:
What the hell? My heart is heavy. :'(
omfg  :uhh: :uhh:  ok if this really happened thats not funny

what the fuck
!!!

I was already disgusted before but these descriptive details from a 10yo, well then he was 8. :'(
His childhood is fucked.
He's scarred for life, the mental trauma from witnessing his sister being abused and then someone he's supposed to rely on as an authority figure beating him into silence :uhh:
Iman is right I do think he touched Nicki as a child because no one with sense would testify, family or not.