Cardi is terrible, BUT...

Started by Onika, October 20, 2017, 04:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

October 21, 2017, 01:15:23 PM #45 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:16:01 PM by OwnIt
Bodak is a huge song here in the US

But I did do a quick wiki check and it's only top 10 in one other country; Canada. It's kind of a moderate flop everywhere else. A smash hit is something that culminates in the world's charts. Bodak hasn't done that. But Nicki has several times

Vonc2002

Yea, bodak is bigger than ANY Nicki song LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: OwnIt on October 21, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

But I did do a quick wiki check and it's only top 10 in one other country; Canada. It's kind of a moderate flop everywhere else. A smash hit is something that culminates in the world's charts. Bodak hasn't done that. But Nicki has several times
:howfestive:

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 21, 2017, 01:20:06 PM
Yea, bodak is bigger than ANY Nicki song LOLZ!

These back to back posts. The barbs are enraged.  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Aalonso.

A smash hit goes #1.

fedswatchin

🦚

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 21, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

A smash hit goes #1.

A very difficult feat. Hence not everybody having one  :welllol:
——————///——————-

🦚

So anaconda didn?t go number one on any MAIN chart  :kii:
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 21, 2017, 01:34:59 PM
So anaconda didn?t go number one on any MAIN chart  :kii:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Not posting a list of mediocrity  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 21, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

A smash hit goes #1.
A smash hit in the US it is. Can't take that away from her. But that's not the peak everywhere else. If we're gonna open a discussion about biggest songs, we have to be practical. Judging by worldwide chart peaks, number of certifications, and actual singles sold, Nicki has much bigger songs than Bodak. Vonc is incorrect. Again.

Vonc2002

And AMERICA is the place where everyone hopes their music reaches.  It's considered the pinnacle of success. If u ain't had a number one in the states then u AINT shit. Sorry LOLZ!

Vonc2002

So yes, Cardi's song is bigger than ANY sing Nicki released this yr

Vonc2002

fedswatchin

The list of mediocrity would be the song that only peaked in the top 10 in one other country, our neighbor, Canada. Where's the worldwide smash?

Nicki & her numerous international hit >>>