Do you think we've met the next Beyonc? or Rihanna yet?

Started by XXX., October 21, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

the minor lil surge she got (chin implant) >>>

she's stunning to me tbh

XXX.

I was watching Normani perform at Tidal X earlier this week, and she is such a charismatic dancer and performer.  Her showmanship is through the roof.  Even thinking back to her dropping into that split at the VMA.

She?s got something.

The problem is when these girls go in the studio they record the absolute worst music.  So, I?m curious if she can record fire outside of Flop Harmony.  Cause she definitely ain?t recording fire in it.

fedswatchin

As a solo artist, if she gets the music right, it'll be over :stressed:

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on October 21, 2017, 09:55:03 PM

Do you have TIDAL?  Watch her do ?Work From Home?.  She snapped!

CHOKE

Rih? team was smart with marketing her as the opposite of Bey

They were the only ones that GOT IT

And by doing that they managed to fill two lanes that are damn near impossible to fill while they are in their prime

The new girl will have to sing and perform as well as Bey while also be edgy and have the style and catchy songs as Rih

XXX.

Quote from: Cho-Ku on October 21, 2017, 10:14:30 PM
Rih? team was smart with marketing her as the opposite of Bey

They were the only ones that GOT IT

And by doing that they managed to fill two lanes that are damn near impossible to fill while they are in their prime

The new girl will have to sing and perform as well as Bey while also be edgy and have the style and catchy songs as Rih

Rihanna proved to me you can be big as hell (no pun) and be a shitty and lazy performer.  So, being a captivating performer is no longer on the list of requirements for being a superstar.

fedswatchin

Quote from: XXX. on October 21, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

vvvvc

what's tidal

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on October 21, 2017, 10:24:03 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 21, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

vvvvc

what's tidal

Oh gor.

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on October 21, 2017, 09:36:49 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2017, 09:23:16 PM
d

Idk.... and honestly, if we have...... Idk if we're too impressed. :dead: I wonder if this is how the Mariah generation felt/feels about the Brit/Bey generation.....

She could never, but honestly, Selena is kinda the Brit of this new generation (celebrity wise). Justine is the new Justin..... Its not quite time for a new Rih, imo. And I love Normani and she performs DOWN, but I kinda feel like we're just settling in a sense. :dead: We'll see

If Zendaya could get it together musically, I could see her being a new Rih.
even in terms of stardom, I don?t see any of those girls reaching the level Bey and Britney did and have. There?s just no way :dead: too much access and social media normalizes people way more than we could back then

Their big stars but back then it was something else entirely. That mystique is GONE
Agee with all of this but yea. I don?t see it for any of the Pop gorls. The R&B?s have it but something needs to give with their exposure to the mainstream..

fedswatchin