Do you think we've met the next Beyonc? or Rihanna yet?

Started by XXX., October 21, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

October 22, 2017, 11:50:42 AM #45 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 11:51:03 AM by AfrakaBell
i do like kelela n sza tho

tha resta these gorls needa sit bac n shut up!!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on October 21, 2017, 09:44:06 PM

the minor lil surge she got (chin implant) >>>

she's stunning to me tbh
gorl the fucking 180 from 6 weeks ago
:butim16robert:

Nine

There won't be another girl that'll reach the career heights of Bey or Rih. They might do cute for 2017 standards, but yeah...

It's really not a great time to be a new artist, the established girls are lucky they came out when they did.

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Nine on October 22, 2017, 11:57:46 AM
There won't be another girl that'll reach the career heights of Bey or Rih. They might do cute for 2017 standards, but yeah...

It's really not a great time to be a new artist, the established girls are lucky they came out when they did.
!!!!

n given 'merica is bouta be destroyed an'way
id say we wont get music greats for anothr 5-10 yrs

LiiVE

October 22, 2017, 11:59:02 AM #49 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 12:06:30 PM by november
Kelani and sza both had pretty dope albums but they still seem like they're missing something to me. Who else is there?

J @ normani

fedswatchin

Sovereign.

Times have changed so drastically it's really hard to determine who will be legendary in 2017, but the criteria has shifted.

LiiVE

Quote from: OwnIt on October 22, 2017, 12:02:25 PM
Yeah, i agree, it's never ever happening for sza
jjjj I mean she's still BUDDING a bit. Taking her time and building a loyal fan base :letsmessfag:

fedswatchin

XXX.

One thing?s for sure... to be the next Beyonce or Rihanna, you?ll have to be light skin. 

Sovereign.

Quote from: XXX. on October 22, 2017, 12:13:56 PM
One thing?s for sure... to be the next Beyonce or Rihanna, you?ll have to be light skin.

Let's talk about it! Both talented women, it's always nuanced topic to determine whether their complexions have played a hand in their success.

Sovereign.

I will say, I am very blessed to witnessed the mid-late 90's/early 00's. There will never again be another time like that in music and Pop culture unfortunately.