Nicki will NOT take the stand in Jelani's rape case (poor Cody, Rig & May)

Started by Onika, October 24, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 24, 2017, 08:34:04 PM
Aw Lolz not so fast surgarplum

]A gumshoe for the defense insisted Tuesday that rapper Nicki Minaj would take the stand in her brother?s Long Island child-rape trial, even as other sources were denying the move to a gossip website.

Private investigator Les Levine had told The Post last week that Minaj would be called on to testify. Levine repeated the claim Tuesday, saying the defense still intended to use her as a witness in their case.

?As of right now, our plans are to have her testify,? Levine said.

But TMZ reported that sources in the suspect?s camp say the ?Super Bass? singer never intended to testify on her brother Jelani Maraj?s behalf.

Maraj is accused of repeatedly raping his 11-year-old stepdaughter. Defense lawyer David Schwartz has claimed that Maraj?s ex-wife is forcing her children to lie in order to fleece Minaj out of $25 million.

Reps for Minaj did not immediately return messages

I just pissed on myself.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 24, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

]A gumshoe for the defense insisted Tuesday that rapper Nicki Minaj would take the stand in her brother?s Long Island child-rape trial, even as other sources were denying the move to a gossip website.

Private investigator Les Levine had told The Post last week that Minaj would be called on to testify. Levine repeated the claim Tuesday, saying the defense still intended to use her as a witness in their case.

But TMZ reported that sources in the suspect?s camp say the ?Super Bass? singer never intended to testify on her brother Jelani Maraj?s behalf.

Maraj is accused of repeatedly raping his 11-year-old stepdaughter. Defense lawyer David Schwartz has claimed that Maraj?s ex-wife is forcing her children to lie in order to fleece Minaj out of $25 million.

I just pissed on myself.
dddfffffggg are u trying to seduce Jelani

fedswatchin

the gorls enter Nicki M into their search bars at least a FEW times a day :dead:

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 24, 2017, 08:36:03 PM

I just pissed on myself.

DJJJjnnnNNNVNNNNbbbbbbbbb

I'm trying to extort Nicki for $25 mil.  :heyddy:

Onika

Quote from: XXX. on October 24, 2017, 08:37:33 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 24, 2017, 08:36:03 PM

I just pissed on myself.

DJJJjnnnNNNVNNNNbbbbbbbbb

I'm trying to extort Nicki for $25 mil.  :heyddy:

Is that why you're always up her ass?

:ummwhat:
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

ya rock muh world.

You should be the one hitting the brakes tbh

You're literally going back and forth between rumors . What's next - a quick game of eeny meeny mini moe to decide which one we like more?

Yikes.

XXX.

It's funny how TMZ is the same ones who said she'd testify and now they're denying it.

If anything, we're all sticking to the same source. 

Funny how it's "credible" depending on what they report.

yummy

QuoteReps for Minaj did not immediately return messages

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkl,mnb,nbdjk.,mnbnbcnhfj

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 24, 2017, 08:42:39 PM
QuoteReps for Minaj did not immediately return messages

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkl,mnb,nbdjk.,mnbnbcnhfj

JjNBBBVVVcccccggggg

I just pushed Mel?s wheelchair into incoming traffic.

fedswatchin

Eternal Bell