Fenty Beauty a MAJOR success!!!!!!!

Started by Vonc2002, October 25, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

QuoteRihanna?s ?Fenty Beauty? is on its way to becoming one of the biggest brands in the world thanks to cash splashed on it by its target demographic?black women.
Following in the footsteps of Iman Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty was built to offer a wide variety of products to often underserved women of colour.

Since its unveiling, the brand has been powered by word-of-mouth marketing and YouTube make-up tutorials shot to showcase and celebrate the brand?s products.

What this spells for its earned value? Good news.
Women's wear daily reports:
In Tribe Dynamics? Cosmetics report for September, Rihanna?s makeup line recorded over $72 million in earned media value.

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/fenty-beauty-earns-third-spot-earned-media-value-after-launch-11034624/

It is now on course to sailing past the widely successful Kylie Cosmetics and paves the way for Rihanna?s forthcoming foray into the household goods market. News of Rihanna?s success comes after it emerged that black women are the fastest rising group of entrepreneurs in the United States.

The way black queens RALLIED behind Rih's mess  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Vonc2002

The way her figures have ECLIPSED this plastic girl :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

gbhnmmmmmmmmmm

black will alway win gorls =3

AIDS

Not Kylie only doing 22 million. What in the flop hell

b7

Quote from: MARS. on October 25, 2017, 05:34:49 PM
:plzstop:

And they don?t even sell that much just so they can give a ?omg sold out in 30 seconds? mess

n

b7

AIDS

Quote from: 1RIG on October 25, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

And they don?t even sell that much just so they can give a ?omg sold out in 30 seconds? mess

n

Djdjddjdjdjd

This nosedive her like is doing on the graph has me crying

🦚

It would be even bigger if they got her distribution together for the overseas market
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MARS. on October 25, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

n

Djdjddjdjdjd

This nosedive her like is doing on the graph has me crying

r u ok  :guys:

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on October 25, 2017, 05:42:55 PM
Quote from: MARS. on October 25, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

n

Djdjddjdjdjd

This nosedive her melting face is doing on the graph has me crying

r u ok  :guys:

r u

:omgwatshappening:

BAPHOMET.

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Kaeli.

October 25, 2017, 05:47:43 PM #14 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 05:47:54 PM by Kaeli.
Kylie is FLOPPING!

but tbh i don't even know anyone that used any of her shit after the first couple of months and my white friends stan for the girl!

Everyone's using Fent' :blessed: