this Nintendo switch

Started by Rxxf, October 25, 2017, 11:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: ???? on October 26, 2017, 01:46:18 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 26, 2017, 01:09:37 AM
My only issue with the Switch is the controllers look SUPER small in all the ads I've seen.

I thought the same.
But they're so seamless.
Feels great in your hands.

como la whore

Quote from: Justaway on October 25, 2017, 11:34:44 PM
Pok?fags will HAVE to buy one from now on. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are last games for 3DS systems :young:

don't remind me  :19k:

Young

The Zelda game on there is phenomenal

I like that Rime and Skyrim are also coming into the system

Excited for Xenoblade also

I need a smash bros soon tho and fast !
Even if it?s just a minor updated version more characters, levels etc

pCj

pCj

Quote from: chula. on October 26, 2017, 04:01:35 AM
Pok?fags will HAVE to buy one from now on. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are last games for 3DS systems :young:

b

Your Gameboy Color mess stopped receiving
updates YEARS ago
:receipts:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on October 26, 2017, 07:59:06 AM
Quote from: chula. on October 26, 2017, 04:01:35 AM

b

Your Gameboy Color mess stopped receiving
updates YEARS ago
:receipts:

fdssssss
fuck u hun

I JUST got my new 3ds XL like a year and a half ago. kind of a pain to already have to be getting another system. but it will be like a year or so before the next Pokemon game is out so I have plenty of time
:raycharles2urmess:

LOONA.

I might get one soon. IDK

Not much on it I wanna play.   

XXX.

Quote from: ???? on October 26, 2017, 01:46:18 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 26, 2017, 01:09:37 AM
My only issue with the Switch is the controllers look SUPER small in all the ads I've seen.

I thought the same.
But they're so seamless.
Feels great in your hands.

Really?  Okay.

Someone told me you can test it out at most GameStop locations.  I should stop in there next time if my boo doesn't get it first.

Young

XXX.

We got one over the weekend.  The Mario Odyssey edition came as a bundle.  So, that was cool.

The controller was easy to get used to.  But we?re gonna go get the chargeable joycon this weekend and some more games.  The controller that comes with it died kinda quick.

Odyssey is a LOT to take in.  Kinda overwhelming and unlike the other 3D Mario games.  I don?t like the villains, but overall, it?s really well done.  Shitting on Mario Galaxy!  Even though they bit Zelda hard.

Rxxf

Quote from: XXX. on October 31, 2017, 10:30:32 PM
We got one over the weekend.  The Mario Odyssey edition came as a bundle.  So, that was cool.

The controller was easy to get used to.  But we?re gonna go get the chargeable joycon this weekend and some more games.  The controller that comes with it died kinda quick.

Odyssey is a LOT to take in.  Kinda overwhelming and unlike the other 3D Mario games.  I don?t like the villains, but overall, it?s really well done.  Shitting on Mario Galaxy!  Even though they bit Zelda hard.

I'm happy you got it.
I'll enjoy mine more (use it) once I spend time with my nephews.
BRANDY

XXX.

Quote from: ???? on October 31, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

I'm happy you got it.

What games did you get?

Rxxf

October 31, 2017, 10:54:31 PM #27 Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:54:48 PM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
Quote from: XXX. on October 31, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

I'm happy you got it.

What games did you get?

Ultra Streetfighter II (it's the only one I opened and played so far :dead: )
Splatoon 2
Zelda
Super Bomberman
Sonic Mania

I'm buying the Mario game soon.

I'm holding off on Mario Kart (which is my favorite), until they release a new version. :uhh:
BRANDY

XXX.

Quote from: ???? on October 31, 2017, 10:54:31 PM

I'm happy you got it.

What games did you get?

Splatoon 2
Zelda
Super Bomberman
Sonic Mania

I'm holding off on Mario Kart (which is my favorite), until they release a new version. :uhh:

Thanks for reminding me!

Sonic Mania looks dope as fuck!  The new levels with the old graphics >>>>>>> I watched the trailer the other day!

We?re getting a bunch of shit his weekend.

Rxxf

October 31, 2017, 10:59:03 PM #29 Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:59:30 PM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
Quote from: XXX. on October 31, 2017, 10:57:04 PM
Quote from: ???? on October 31, 2017, 10:54:31 PM

I'm happy you got it.

What games did you get?

Splatoon 2
Zelda
Super Bomberman
Sonic Mania

Thanks for reminding me!

Sonic Mania looks dope as fuck!  The new levels with the old graphics >>>>>>> I watched the trailer the other day!

We?re getting a bunch of shit his weekend.

I honestly cannot believe I purchased it.

I originally bought one for myself with the intention to give it to my nephews (I can't play games for long).
But I said no fucking ma'am after one night of gameplay.
:ohwow:

I'm asking my brother-in-law to buy the games I have, and I'm getting the system for my nephews.  They're going to flip.

My nephew wants Just Dance.  He likes to bop a bit.
:dead:
BRANDY