Patience...

Started by Rxxf, October 28, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

It's something I'm working on.
I'm grateful, mindful, and I keep things in perspective (health, loved ones, etc.) at all times.

But I can be very impatient about life goals, etc.
Does anyone else feel this way, or have felt this way?
BRANDY

🦚

I?m always in go mode. Sometimes I mess up my own blessings when things don?t happen as fast as I want.

Like at work now I?m in the top performers rank which is a difficult feat considering how small the market I service vs others on that level.

As we are nearing year end reviews I?m starting to hear plans they are putting in motion for my further development and in gagging. Because just a week ago I was ready to pump.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 28, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Like at work now I?m in the top performers rank which is a difficult feat considering how small the market I service vs others on that level.

Yassss

I can tell you're a ho who's about ha coins.

🦚

Quote from: catchin' feelings on October 28, 2017, 05:20:34 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 28, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Yassss

I can tell you're a ho who's about ha coins.

If it don?t make dollars it don?t make sense  :howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ya rock muh world.

October 28, 2017, 05:26:00 PM #5 Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:27:32 PM by catchin' feelings
But I agree Ralf.

Patience is literally one of the simplest concepts of life but one of the hardest to really put into practice.

I'm very impatient sometimes and just want to see things POP sometimes with a snap of a finger. But someone close to me really DUG their claws into my scalp about that - as I work on my app. Instead of being hard headed I actually listened for once and the results were amazing.

Happy to have people around me that aren't afraid to offend me in order to really get a point through my skull. She dug the fuck IN last week. I mean ALL the way in. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: My feelings and ego were left on that floor to die.

But what I have in fucking store now is the TEA. And I'm willing to take my time and WAIT for it to be completed the right way.

Rxxf

Quote from: catchin' feelings on October 28, 2017, 05:26:00 PM
But I agree Ralf.

Patience is literally one of the simplest concepts of life but one of the hardest to really put into practice.

I'm very impatient sometimes and just want to see things POP sometimes with a snap of a finger. But someone close to me really DUG their claws into my scalp about that - as I work on my app. Instead of being hard headed I actually listened for once and the results were amazing.

Happy to have people around me that aren't afraid to offend me in order to really get a point through my skull. She dug the fuck IN last week. I mean ALL the way in. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: My feelings and ego were left on that floor to die.

But what I have in fucking store now is the TEA. And I'm willing to take my time and WAIT for it to be completed the right way.

I struggle with this.

I get frustrated at times.
I haven't gotten to the point where I listen to anyone who tells me to be patient.
And I'm trying to find ways to combat that.
So I can literally settle myself and continue my path, with patience being practiced.
BRANDY

Rxxf

I also HATE when older individuals tell me, "oh you're so young, don't worry, it'll happen"... kind of thing.

Not because you waited until you were 40 or 45 means I want to wait until then to do the same.
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Also, although I LOVE my CITY...
And I'm so grateful for my health, career, loved ones, and the fact that I can take care of myself...

I am getting tired of NYC. 
The rents are outrageous.
And I don't care if I can afford it or not... it's just ridiculous to me.
And I want a different quality of life where that's concerned.
Like I want to move.  But then I also remember that NYC is a melting pot bubble... and do I want to experience what it's like being a black gay man in another state that's not as tolerant?  I don't know.

But in NYC it's like you LIVE to WORK, vs. WORKING to LIVE.
I have FUN, lots of it, yes. But...
You know?
BRANDY

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ???? on October 28, 2017, 05:33:35 PM
But I agree Ralf.

I struggle with this.

I haven't gotten to the point where I listen to anyone who tells me to be patient.
So I can literally settle myself and continue my path, with patience being practiced.
Its hard for me too.

My relative literally had to TAKE it there to get the point thru my skull. Like, dragging past projects I've done with a bullet point/powerpoint mess out and all. Like really READ the shit out of me.  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

And I couldn't even come back with much ....as much as I wanted to. Cuz she was spitting pure facts. All in an effort to tell me - SLOW down this time and get more detail oriented instead of release date oriented. :calmdownsis:

It worked. I didn't go down without throwing a few jabs but ultimately sis knocked me the fuck owt when she started pulling receipts.

That's real love though. It's hard to digest it as it is actually happening ... cuz you're fuming the fuck out :fuming: but once they release your scalp and you absorb it ....it's like OK maybe you had a point lolz.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ???? on October 28, 2017, 05:38:48 PM
And I'm so grateful for my health, career, loved ones, and the fact that I can take care of myself...

Like I want to move.  But then I also remember that NYC is a melting pot bubble... and do I want to experience what it's like being a black gay man in another state that's not as tolerant?  I don't know.

You know?
I didn't know you were up here :guys:

Rxxf

Quote from: catchin' feelings on October 28, 2017, 05:40:12 PM
But I agree Ralf.

I struggle with this.

Its hard for me too.

My relative literally had to TAKE it there to get the point thru my skull. Like, dragging past projects I've done with a bullet point/powerpoint mess out and all. Like really READ the shit out of me.  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

And I couldn't even come back with much ....as much as I wanted to. Cuz she was spitting pure facts. All in an effort to tell me - SLOW down this time and get more detail oriented instead of release date oriented. :calmdownsis:

It worked. I didn't go down without throwing a few jabs but ultimately sis knocked me the fuck owt when she started pulling receipts.

That's real love though. It's hard to digest it as it is actually happening ... cuz you're fuming the fuck out :fuming: but once they release your scalp and you absorb it ....it's like OK maybe you had a point lolz.

This is me
:kii:

Ok. Ok. I hear you, though.
I want to get to there.
I'm just so hard-headed/stubborn when it comes to that.

The next time someone (who I respect) tries to explain it, I'll TRY my best to take a different approach. 
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: catchin' feelings on October 28, 2017, 05:42:14 PM
Quote from: ???? on October 28, 2017, 05:38:48 PM

You know?
I didn't know you were up here :guys:

Yes.
And you and I both know the foolery of it all.
BRANDY

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ???? on October 28, 2017, 05:43:52 PM
Quote from: catchin' feelings on October 28, 2017, 05:40:12 PM
But I agree Ralf.

I struggle with this.

Its hard for me too.

This is me
:kii:

Ok. Ok. I hear you, though.
I want to get to there.
I'm just so hard-headed/stubborn when it comes to that.

The next time someone (who I respect) tries to explain it, I'll TRY my best to take a different approach.
Yeah , I think we'd all like to believe that we can take constructive criticism, but that's kinda easy when u pick and choose what you feel is constructive and what you feel is an attack of some sort.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Rxxf

BRANDY