Kathy Grffin vs. Andy Cohen (Kathy DRAGS him)

Started by fedswatchin, October 28, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: OwnIt on October 28, 2017, 08:34:27 PM
I see your point Afro

But for the people, who stand and stump for organized war, enjoy playing with nuke buttons, threaten to annihilate whole countries, and make hundreds of thousands of US dollars off the military and teaching violence, to be offended by a skull with some Heinz mess on it.

Violence and murder is kinda the US's bread and butter.

Woohoo! The vets! Blow em up! No gun laws on our plane!
:usureuok:
One thing I'll never do is say Trump is innocent. I see and definitely understand why people feel so strongly about him. And honestly just want him to go away. I get it.

Trump's definitely gotten his back lashed for his fiery rhetoric. But at the end of the day if his goal is to keep those egg rolls from getting a nuke to touchdown in my livingroom, I'm rocking with it. :plzstop:

But North Korea had been making threats against America for years now. They just have someone in office now who's unafraid to get equally as reckless with his words. (Because words are all I've seen from BOTH sides now :rudone: but that's a different thread )

We're living in an age where we're dealing with domestic terrorists who are shooting up country music concerts and ramming cars into crowds. It's just not a  great idea to take pics like that and put it out to the public. Especially when we actually have a history of presidential assassination in this country. Lincoln got his head blown off.

fedswatchin

A lot of people are waitin for Trump to fuck with the right one and get his head blown off :usureuok:

fedswatchin

And Trump isn't protecting you. If anything, he's opening up the field for an attack. A "come and hit me" tea

Cowboy Nine

ya rock muh world.

October 28, 2017, 08:56:39 PM #64 Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 09:00:31 PM by catchin' feelings
Quote from: OwnIt on October 28, 2017, 08:45:56 PM
And Trump isn't protecting you. If anything, he's opening up the field for an attack. A "come and hit me" tea
North Korea's not stupid though.

They're not even in the position to engage in nuclear war with the states.

They haven't even successfully tested launching an ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile) WITH a nuclear bomb attached.

They've only tested them separately. So they don't even know that if they were to get stupid and launch some mess like that us, if it would even succeed. Then, it would be game over for them for even trying it  :plzstop: :plzstop:

What Trump is trying to do is stop them from GETTING to the point where they have successfully passed launching an ICBM with a nuke attached into water somewhere. So he's getting sanctions thrown on them, threatening them. Doing whatever he can without pushing buttons to get mess started. I'm here for that. Keep those chinks in their place :usureuok:

The only way he'd really be testing them is actually firing a missile over there. That's the only way I'd see them really moving to defend themselves. And South Korea would be more likely to get hit first in retaliation. Guam second.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on October 28, 2017, 06:10:25 PM
Andy is such a corny, catty faggot. He really thought he was giving SHADE! in that TMZ inteeview.

Glad Kathy dragged him.

Sovereign.

ya rock muh world.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

b7

I believe every word

n

Andy seems phony as shit, and I?m glad Nene digs in his ass on the regular. He?s still a white MAN in Hollywood at the end of the day

Not putting anything past em

b7

Quote from: catchin' feelings on October 28, 2017, 08:01:07 PM
I'm still not over lifetime hard labor being an actual sentence in North Korea

While prisoners here relax in a cell and get fed three course meals and gyms, and time to go outside and play. :plzstop: Then swap AIDS with each other when the lights go off.

We're really spoiled as fuck. sffnsfnnsfn
cnncnncmcmc
My
C

C
Cc

C

Mcmcmcmmc can

:woohoo: