LOONA.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 29, 2017, 03:04:29 PM
Quote from: MARS. on October 29, 2017, 02:07:49 PM
s

Who
:omgwatshappening:

Why are u no longer a ?ZA wtf

fjjdd

He was just making threads about her certifications.

I know the Szas were phony just like her

:nowgorl:     

Young

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: FM on October 29, 2017, 03:03:30 PM
This song doesn't feel organic and this ALL y'all can come up with

I aint no nicki fan right now but i doubt she approved this mess. She would've been more hands on than just submitting a verse to a random song like this

Somebody is trying to play with Nicki and make her come out her bag but if she do it will make her look like a hater if she speaks on this.
!!!!!!!

The Migos are crafty. And I dont even see Nicki working with Offset because of Cardi :dead:

The song is chopped and screwed, they are taking shots at each other. Neither of them reference the theme of the song.

These veteran female rappers need to school both Cardi and Nicki about letting these men use them

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

They weren?t dissing eachother IMO

Nicki came for Rem if anything
Cardi addressed haters and even said on the record ? why would I hop in some beef??

It was a smart move to come together .

b7

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on October 29, 2017, 03:14:22 PM
Quote from: Young on October 29, 2017, 03:08:34 PM
Are they suppose to Go further than this ?

They?ve posted the song

oh I didn?t see these! This is enough honestly

!!!!!

Any extra ass-kissing would be fake IMO

Nicki and Cardi are both booked and busy

and Cardi jst got engaged  :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

iono ... it?s just weird and premature

And if you gone come together on a feature finally, why not Drake?! Why Migos?

It just don?t seem like this was the power move either wanted or needed.

They need another organic collab this is underwhelming.

I think it?s why Bey and Rih haven?t yet too
If it aint a TBIM type hit song ... leave it alone.

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Drogon

Quote from: 1RIG on October 29, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

I aint no nicki fan right now but i doubt she approved this mess. She would've been more hands on than just submitting a verse to a random song like this

Somebody is trying to play with Nicki and make her come out her bag but if she do it will make her look like a hater if she speaks on this.
boy

All these rappers do is submit verses :dead: they can?t put up shit for sale without her approval and a bunch of legal paperwork being drawn up, I?m damn near certain.

Artists hardly ever record together in the same studio these days

Right but they ain't everybody. They like the only 2 females out right now. Why feat. With the migos when they could've did something way bigger and got more money out of it.

Nicki bout her money point blank

Was the song removed from Tidal?

Young

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 29, 2017, 03:18:36 PM

I think it?s why Bey and Rih haven?t yet too
If it aint a TBIM type hit song ... leave it alone.

I believe this a bit

Two black teen Queens really did it like it?s never been done before

Beyhanna would have to have something EPIC

Drogon

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 29, 2017, 03:08:41 PM

!!!!!!!

The Migos are crafty. And I dont even see Nicki working with Offset because of Cardi :dead:

The song is chopped and screwed, they are taking shots at each other. Neither of them reference the theme of the song.

These veteran female rappers need to school both Cardi and Nicki about letting these men use them

The drama that happened with Foxy and Kim a few years ago when Fab tried to get them on stage together. There is video of foxy checking him about it

I just think if they wanted to work together it would've been on their own not bc the migos playing peace makers

If i was Nicki i wouldn't work with Cardi point blank. Things aren't clear as to whats her angle

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Onika on October 29, 2017, 01:21:28 PM

This doesn't make sense because, legally, Nicki HAS to clear the final version before Migos releases it to any streaming platforms and iTunes.

Have you read her contract ?

Drogon

Trina tried to do Remy n Jacki  like that  years ago with the we taken ova Remix...they got a hold of trina verse and they changed theirs. All 3 ended up dissing each other on the same record

:plzstop: