Tomorrow should be an interesting day in the News

Started by Young, October 29, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Quote from: 1RIG on October 29, 2017, 08:53:55 PM
Ommmmm I?m so ready for them to all get booked one by one

I won?t be satisfied unless the entire administration is out the door though. Pence is the true devil
!!!!

secretary a state & all!
dump them in a hole sumwhere

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on October 29, 2017, 08:53:55 PM
Ommmmm I?m so ready for them to all get booked one by one

I won?t be satisfied unless the entire administration is out the door though. Pence is the true devil

is it possible to remove an entire administration ?  :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

Mueller indicted 2 people this morning.  And just indicted someone else in the last hour.

And the investigation is still not over.  This was specifically dealing with the financial dealings of those around Trump. 

Donald has to be SHOOK!  Because he could easily be next.  This is going to be interesting until this investigation is over.  He hasn't even focused on the election and possible collusion yet. :omf:

XXX.

Quote from: rock me, roll me. on October 30, 2017, 11:32:55 AM
Scrumptious. :scrumptious:

I'll take a SPRINKLE of Indictment with a little Grand Jury Granola to-GO please! :scrumptious:

XXX.

RAY7

I?m sensing another North Korea story to distract from this
coming soon

b7

Quote from: 1814 on October 30, 2017, 11:36:33 AM
QuoteTrump campaign aide George Papadopolous admits lying to FBI about contacts with Russians

omggggg

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 30, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

I'm crying

The way Mueller is SLOWLY settling into this case making Trump think he's safe.  If he ends up indicted as well, this is going to be a MESS!

But it's also kind of scary.  We will look really weak if our President ends up indicted or resigning in the middle of nuclear threats and mess.  :uhh:

But I have a feeling Trump will end up untouched.

KING BENTLEY.

The experts say the investigation team Mueller brought in has a lot of experience trying criminal organizations :dead:

Their treating this like a big mafia investigation
:gorlonfire:

All Trump can do is sit and hope nobody completely rolls over.

There is definitely some Jason Bourne shit going on behind the scenes. The gorls done want to get caught and I think it will get messy as they try to clean up after themselves.

H.#.G.*.Z