Rita Whore-ah wants to recreate "Lady Marmalade" with Miley, Charlie & Iggy!

Started by Psilocybin, October 12, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

Pia Mia, Charli, Tinashe & Azealia is perfect.

Blends of different genres.

MAY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 12, 2015, 03:55:20 PM
Ew @ PEEa Mia.

I wish y'all would stop tryna make her happen.

!!!

alot of these new girls just dont have the it factor

BAPHOMET.

jumpman

Quote from: Lewinsky. on October 12, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

Quote?Lady Marmalade? has evolved quite a bit since its debut in 1975 and singer Rita Ora is hoping to bring it back once again.

The song saw a resurgence in 2001 when the Labelle's original song was covered by Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, and Pink for that summer?s Moulin Rouge film soundtrack. Both versions of the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 for several weeks.

Can lightning strike three times? Rita Ora told The Sun recently that she wants to recreate the song with some of today?s biggest pop stars.

"I'm trying to round up the troops,? Ora told the paper. ?I think it would be me, Miley [Cyrus], Charli XCX -- she'd be fun -- and Iggy [Azalea]."

What do ya think? This would be so stupid.  :plzstop:

There were two black girls before, why all white's now? I don't get why Rita thinks she's even of a certain caliber to be considered in a remake like this, she can barely get her albums out and no one buys her music.  :dead:
bitch, fuck you.

Rita is such an attention ho. Tryna ride the coattails til the tails fall off :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Hugo

I could see Ariana slaying Xtina's part, Pia doing Mya's verse, Keke doing Pink and a Beat switch up and Azaelia comes the fuck through