"LEMON" - N*E*R*D & Rihanna... Video Out NOW!

Started by XXX., October 31, 2017, 01:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

WAAAAIITTTTT!!!!!!!!
Spit a bit Rih and this video is hot af
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Yea, I like this.  I wasn't keen on Rih "rapping" but she really kinda killed it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

XXX.

MelMel

XXX.

It's funny how hard the Navy is going up for this all over social media.  If Beyonc? made this same hookless record rapping, they'd definitely be calling it trash like they do all her other rap/talk records.

I'm screaming at some of them saying this is rap verse of the year and being serious.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on November 01, 2017, 03:45:08 PM
It's funny how hard the Navy is going up for this all over social media.  If Beyonc? made this same hookless record rapping, they'd definitely be calling it trash like they do all her other rap/talk records.

I'm screaming at some of them saying this is rap verse of the year and being serious.

....and using these LEMON emoji's

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 01, 2017, 04:32:12 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 01, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

....and using these LEMON emoji's

JJDJFNDNFNnnnnnnnnnddddxxccdddFFFFFFFFFFFFcc

LEMONADE!

Hate this song and Rihanna again, by the way.

.betterwiseup

Sounds like Pharrell produced this alone. Chad needs to come & bring something fresh. Not feeling it.