Kim To Address Nicki & More On Hot 97 Tom'

Started by Freemala Harris, November 02, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

November 04, 2017, 01:31:17 AM #60 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:31:28 AM by Scott.
Why did you even expect her to name Fox tho? She hates that girl lol

Gilgamesh.

^Even during their mess Fox always acknowledged Kim as one of the greatest. If Kim was really about unity she'd have no issue doing the same, especially all these years later.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 04, 2017, 01:39:12 AM
^Even during their mess Fox always acknowledged Kim as one of the greatest. If Kim was really about unity she'd have no issue doing the same, especially all these years later.
ding ding ding!

Scott.

which is true!

But I never expect her to give Fox nothing but the hand

Admin

Just watched the interview.
Kim is such a lovely and fun person. Dddx @ her still trying to convince us she was 17 when she recorded Hard Core.

Cowgirl

Quote from: squid on November 04, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
Just watched the interview.
Kim is such a lovely and fun person. Dddx @ her still trying to convince us she was 17 when she recorded Hard Core.
I didn?t understand that. I think she?s senile.

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

I watched this interview and it honestly gave me a new level of respect for Kim. I wasn?t old enough to experience her when she was hot but she does seem like a sweet person overall, just very bitter when it comes to certain things/people..

Cowgirl

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 04, 2017, 01:41:12 AM
ding ding ding!
I have to agree.

Admin