Rihanna's 1st single... "Louvre" dropping on Monday?

Started by XXX., November 02, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Produced by Glass John & Kuk Harrell ("Kiss It Better")

https://genius.com/Rihanna-louvre-lyrics

QuoteRihanna Is Reportedly Releasing Another New Single Next Week

Rihanna hasn't even released an album this year and yet she's still worked harder than most popstars. From 'Wild Thoughts' to Fenty Beauty, Rihanna has reigned supreme in 2017. Not to mention her amazing new N.E.R.D. collaboration: 'Lemon'.

That's not all though. It looks like Rihanna could be releasing another new single as soon as next week.

Rumours of a new Rihanna single arose yesterday after a RiRi fan account noticed that a brand new Rihanna track has been registered on Genius. The song titled 'Louvre' is listed as being released on November 6th this year which is next Monday!!!

If this is true 'Louvre' will be Rihanna's first solo single since ANTi's final release 'Love on the Brain'.

To make things even more exciting 'Louvre''s producers are listed as Glass John ('Kiss It Better') and Kuk Harrell ('Work'). With the three of them all working together on one new single, we have no doubt that 'Louvre' will be nothing short of sublime.

Seemingly confirming the release Glass John mentioned 'Louvre' yesterday in now deleted tweets.

The hit producer also suggested that the single will be used in a new Rihanna campaign for Dior.

Read more at http://www.mtv.co.uk/rihanna/news/rihanna-is-reportedly-releasing-another-new-single-next-week#qR6kKgFkZvAiEst5.99

ya rock muh world.

Yass for this Fall release. I'm fucking here for it

XXX.

I hope it's #1 through the rest of the year.

DOWN, Traylor.  No room to breathe!

XXX.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 02, 2017, 03:41:30 PM
I hope it's #1 through the rest of the year.

DOWN, Traylor.  No room to breathe!
Ndndnncncncncn wow wow wow

I hope it?s a true MESS and not just for Dior. Omf
:loose2when:

Not her returning to the every year release formula

Opposites Attract.

I want to stan for Rihanna so bad but.... Hopefully this slays.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FAMÈ

Can't wait to hear this but I can tell it won't be a SMASH out.

Kaeli.

Omg I'm ready queen

How the Fuck do I pronounce this tho

ya rock muh world.

ya rock muh world.