bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

When someone would randomly post that in our Tinychat group dfhjjjdddddddddd     

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on November 05, 2017, 12:39:00 PM
Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 05, 2017, 10:55:54 AM
Cody gave me aids again

dh

You can't catch something you already have and have become immune to.

That's why Ton & I dropped you ages ago.

:udontlookok:     

hun ur AIDED down
And you gave it to me

LOONA.

I have a plethora of tcells so that's impossible.

We all know you invented aids.     

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: get ha on November 05, 2017, 10:38:59 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 10:23:55 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 10:17:42 AM
The Nickis didn't even bring out their claws until everybody started fake stanning for Remy during Shether.

Nicki gets brought up without the help of any of her stans being present
Yeah, soon as the larger collection of Beyonce pics were posted in this thread, first thing was "OMG yay Nicki gonna slit her wrist ya'll".

I think this board is so used to everyone rolling with a consensus or groupthink of some sort that if someone doesn't "adhere", they're out of line and need to be checked and put into place.

I'm not the one, though. We'll just go ahead and resume our regularly scheduled programming.
!!!

Some gorls, like yummy or vonc, can't ever really stand opposite in their thoughts, in a pair of their own, custom made stiletto, pumps in the club.

They only chime in when everybody else chiming in :dead:
:guys:

This mess has all become predictable, though.

You go word for word with one gorl - 3 others step in, then 2 more, then another 2. Now we're at "Afro vs. Everybody".

But we've been here before. Nothing new - no uncharted territory was touched. Just another day on BSource. What else is up

s

you two are beyond annoying :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

The way certain people have to rely on Talisa. It is perfect for the holidays.     

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: get ha on November 05, 2017, 12:51:48 PM
But I'm glad the gorls acknowledged that this was an "Afro lashing" and dropped that whole "this was all about Kim and Beyonce" mess they tried to pull a few pages ago when Lonz came back into the thread.

No hun, it's over 50 pages about me. Again lol. Why? Because as Iman said - you idiots take me seriously enough to do it.

But the thing is - I won't end up in your PMs like Bentley was in mine asking to work things out after playing bad gyal for the forum. :dead: Why? Because I don't care about most of you enough to.

None of your consensus, opinions, etc. matter to me. Don't hold your breath waiting for the day when they will.

Now - with that being said, I literally have better things to do today so this will be my final post and final thought for this thread.

Toodles.
s

sure sis

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 05, 2017, 02:17:39 PM
The way certain people have to rely on Talisa. It is perfect for the holidays.     
Honestly,  they rely on each other.  They're both off in their logic and common sense. someone comes into a thread trolling and acting out and somehow turns that into everybody ganging up on him and a thread being made about him.  Dummy, ur the only one that came in here spewing GOOFY shit that made no sense so of course everyone in the thread is gonna call u out.  No one else had the same idiotic logic so no one else was a target. How fckn WEAK anyway. If ur this big personality that can rumble with the best of em,  why feel the need to call out everyone "ganging up" on you?  Just swat em down like the bad mufucka u claim to be :dead:
None of us have been in a thread and yelled "GANGED UP ON" before. That's weak sauce but it's to be expected from someone whose passive aggressive meter is thru the roof  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 05, 2017, 02:32:35 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 05, 2017, 02:30:36 PM
s

Afro just blocked me 

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

Iono why u even attempted to send that nigga a pm. Like, WHY :uhh:

Shsjsjsjdjdjdjddjdjdj

Something is wrong with him

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 05, 2017, 02:32:35 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 05, 2017, 02:30:36 PM
s

Afro just blocked me 

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

Iono why u even attempted to send that nigga a pm. Like, WHY :uhh:
s

nah I sent him one talking bad to him, to get him riled up

I wanted him to block me, and I also wanted to speed up his breakdown process

at this rate he'll do his yearly account deletion by Thanksgiving. And I'll be rid of him
:scrumptious: :scrumptious:

H.#.G.*.Z