bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 11:20:06 PM
I can't believe this turned into this.  All of this because Beyonce put on some lil Kim  outfits :dead:

hhhhhhh

All because Bey thinks Kim in iconic. Kim gets the girls heated

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 04, 2017, 11:20:53 PM
I can't believe this turned into this.  All of this because Beyonce put on some lil Kim  outfits :dead:

Can I get a run down King
Beyonce put on Kim's costumes and afro fumed about it,  bbe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 11:25:19 PM

hhhhhhh

kii

ya rock muh world.

hhhhhhh

We stopped talking about Kim and Beyonce a while ago in here.
The majority of the mess in here was "Afro and his Nicki stanning".

Let's be real.

Even you gave me a "lemme know when this gets back to Kim" and made your exit pages and pages ago earlier today.

:plzstop:

I don't use Kim but I definitely wouldn't sit here and fume for 40 pages about her. I don't literally hate her or anything - you know I show her love when I feel like it . :woohoo:

This is more about these gorls thinking they can come together and check someone or put someone in their place. I have yet to find where they're trying to direct me.

Aalonso.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 11:43:04 PM

hhhhhhh

Let's be real.

I'm not sure that any of this would have happened in here if you hadn't initially fumed about Beyonc? dressing like Kim.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 04, 2017, 11:59:28 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 11:43:04 PM

hhhhhhh

Let's be real.

I'm not sure that any of this would have happened in here if you hadn't initially fumed about Beyonc? dressing like Kim.
That's understandable and very logical. But it doesn't negate the fact that a majority of mess we've been talking about today wasn't about Kim or Beyonce. :plzstop: This thread literally became "let's talk about how fake Afro is and clock him".

The thing is that some of the gorls on here legit don't like me. Like, they really don't like me  :plzstop: . They've said it to other people on here - it's clear in the way they interact with me. And it's fine with me - I'm not here for some fake "lets kiss and make up" PMs and mess. Hate to say this but I cannot resist. Send that shit to Foxy.

:plzstop: :plzstop:

But this leads to a topic like this acting as some sort of gateway for us to have conversations way outside of Beyonce's photo shoot and Nicki Minaj.

See - I can drag Lil Kim to the pits of fucking hell with you and you can tug at Foxy and Nicki or whatever , but at the end of the day there's a mutual respect which keeps it from going any further than that. That isn't present with the other gorls here. This is how we ended up veering off track and getting into some mess for pages and pages.

:woohoo:

This whole mess really has SO little to actually do with Kim or Beyonce. If you notice - it's the same people I'm usually going at it with who were front and center in here ready to take things to the next level. Hope that makes sense, boo.  :blush:

ya rock muh world.

November 05, 2017, 12:21:26 AM #895 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:22:35 AM by still dun care
And I even type more to you Lonz. Yeesh - these two essays I just typed. That is the most I've typed in a single post since this thread began and these gorls were giving me THESIS teas today left and right full of mess. No shade.

You type a couple sentences - and even though they weren't in my favor, I made sure I took my time to really and thoroughly address you. :udontlookok:

s
d
s,dsf

But that's the difference - I respect you enough to actually do that. I don't really respect a lot of the gorls here or take them seriously. And I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 12:21:26 AM
And I even type more to you Lonz. Yeesh - these two essays I just typed. That is the most I've typed in a single post since this thread began and these gorls were giving me THESIS teas today left and right full of mess. No shade.

You type a couple sentences - and even though they weren't in my favor, I made sure I took my time to really and thoroughly address you. :udontlookok:

s
d
s,dsf

But that's the difference - I respect you enough to actually do that. I don't really respect a lot of the gorls here or take them seriously. And I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual.

do u respect me Kings

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Uzi on November 05, 2017, 12:23:52 AM
Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 12:21:26 AM

s
d
s,dsf

do u respect me Kings
sdssdds

You mess owt, give an edgy shock factor mess and keep it pushing. sdnnsdnsn i love it tbh

:blush: :blush: :blush:

But when it comes to topics like that mental health mess I really see who you are. :blush: You're very smart.