bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 07:50:42 PM
And I'm screaming at Kim tagging her single in all her Thank You tweets to Beyonce.

Gor.

aASJDFJSJDNNNNNNNN

ffffffff. hustle sis

XXX.

November 03, 2017, 07:52:52 PM #256 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:09:19 PM by XXX.
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 07:50:58 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 07:49:01 PM
I love Beyonce so much.

UGH!

Her brand is like "The Queen! Paris! Luxury!" , but she's ratchet and here for the MESS just like all of us.  JSJADFJASDNFNSADFNNN  I mean, she grew up in the 80's and 90's.  And as an artist, she herself developed and came out in the 90's.

Kim is a fashion and hip hop icon PERIOD!  I bet Bee GAGGED going through Google Image finding Kim looks. 

Her tribute SLAYED!  :gorlonfire:

I low key want to suggest some looks dhdhdhdhdh

JJSADFJASDNFNNjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

The fact that Kim literally covered the spectrum on every wig, every color, every style, every outfit, every boot, every bag... JDSAFJASDNFNnnnnn

What kinda No Stone Unturned?  :kii:

I don't care if the girls put on a goggle shade, a colored wig, a sheer blouse, a leather boot, a fur......  It's KIM! 

ACK!

LOONA.

The general consensus throughout this entire thread is that Bey slayed these looks and Nicki is somewhere in shambles.

Nobody but Taron & Lonz used the word "iconic" and I've never seen either or them lash her.

Like you really don't have a point at all. You just came in here rambling because we were cackling at Nicki.  :dead:     

Aalonso.

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 07:52:52 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 07:50:58 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 07:49:01 PM
I love Beyonce so much.

UGH!

Her brand is like "The Queen! Paris! Luxury!" , but she's ratchet and here for the MESS just like all of us.  JSJADFJASDNFNSADFNNN  I mean, she grew up in the 80's and 90's.  And as an artist, she herself developed and came out in the 90's.

Kim is a fashion and hip hop icon PERIOD!  I bet Bee GAGGED going through Google Image finding Kim looks. 

Her tribute SLAYED!  :gorlonfire:

I low key want to suggest some looks dhdhdhdhdh

JJSADFJASDNFNNjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

The fact that Kim literally covered the spectrum on every wig, every color, every style, every outfit, every boot, every bag... JDSAFJASDNFNnnnnn

What kinda No Stone Unturned?  :kii:

I don't care if the girls put on a google shade, a colored wig, a sheer blouse, a leather boot, a fur......  It's KIM! 

ACK!

This whole post has me weak dddd

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:54:26 PM
The general consensus throughout this entire thread is that Bey slayed these looks and Nicki is somewhere in shambles.

Nobody but Taron & Lonz used the word "iconic" and I've never seen either or them lash her.

Like you really don't have a point at all. You just came in here rambling because we were cackling at Nicki.  :dead:     

So you've resorted to using the specific word "iconic" as the only means of showing someone or something love. In order to prove whatever point you were trying to push.

You thought I said that Nicki is lashed on here because of Kim. Sit this one out.

.betterwiseup

XXX.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on November 03, 2017, 07:59:21 PM
Tokyo created the wigs for the shoot.
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Ya'll!

:plzstop:

I'm not really one to MESS.... but Beyonce went to Nicki's hairstylist to make all these wigs?

PETTY IMAGES indeed!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

I hope Tokyo doesn't get fired after this! JDFJASDFNASDFNSDAFJJJJ

Bey has never even worked with Tokyo before!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Aalonso.

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 08:01:16 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Ya'll!

:plzstop:

I'm not really one to MESS.... but Beyonce went to Nicki's hairstylist to make all these wigs?

PETTY IMAGES indeed!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

I hope Tokyo doesn't get fired after this! JDFJASDFNASDFNSDAFJJJJ

Bey has never even worked with Tokyo before!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Beyonce is fuckin rude :uhh:

Still crine at pettyimages

fff

KING BENTLEY.

[instagram]
[/instagram]
i wouldn?t mind an era from Bey like this

This ratchet ass queen :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

.betterwiseup

Tokyo used to be Kim's hairstylist back in 2015-2016.

LOONA.

The only thing I thought is that you were making a fool out of yourself (as usual). You coming in here calling Kim this that and the third and then agreeing she's an icon 2 posts down contradicted your entire argument.

"Y'all wouldn't give be giving her props this time last year!"

Like what are you even talking about? 

And you literally said people are showing Kim fake love to spite Nicki which nobody was doing. That's why I said what I said.

Do you even remember what you type?

:uhh:

ya rock muh world.

If this is all shade for Nicki I'd consider that a compliment .. shows what kinda level she's on tbh.

Like someone posted in here - a Mean Girls mess owt. I think you posted that Lonz lol

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 08:09:35 PM
The only thing I thought is
You thought something that I didn't say. Then quoted it again as if that would spin it into what you incorrectly interpreted it as being.

Anything else Drais?

Aalonso.

November 03, 2017, 08:11:31 PM #268 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:12:13 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:56:37 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:54:26 PM

So you've resorted to using the specific word "iconic" as the only means of showing someone or something love. In order to prove whatever point you were trying to push.

You thought I said that Nicki is lashed on here because of Kim. Sit this one out.

Not even that, I couldn't believe that after all this about the gorls running in praising Kim, that only Taron and I had actually went IN.

So I started on page 1 and began CTRL+F the word "icon" and different variations, and it never really popped up.

And it's true that you wouldnt have to explicitly type out i-c-o-n-i-c to allude to such, but nobody even gave Kim all that either.

Most people said Beyonce slayed or that Nicki is pondering ways to end her life.

I think you're imagining this onslaught of Kim praise.