bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:54:26 PM
The general consensus throughout this entire thread is that Bey slayed these looks and Nicki is somewhere in shambles.

Nobody but Taron & Lonz used the word "iconic" and I've never seen either or them lash her.

Like you really don't have a point at all. You just came in here rambling because we were cackling at Nicki.  :dead:     

:plzstop: :plzstop:
Nicki lashings really hit a nerve

Eternal Bell

Eternal Bell

LOONA.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:06:12 PM
But for the sake of a good ol' "we can't stand Nicki" mess owt, let's all pretend like we love and respect "Queen Bee".

Are you drunk or?

And who wa sin here going off about how much they love and respect Kim?

:kii:   

ya rock muh world.

November 03, 2017, 08:14:06 PM #274 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:14:27 PM by cater 2 u
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 08:11:31 PM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:56:37 PM
The general consensus throughout this entire thread is that Bey slayed these looks and Nicki is somewhere in shambles.

Nobody but Taron & Lonz used the word "iconic" and I've never seen either or them lash her.

Like you really don't have a point at all. You just came in here rambling because we were cackling at Nicki.  :dead:     

So you've resorted to using the specific word "iconic" as the only means of showing someone or something love. In order to prove whatever point you were trying to push.

You thought I said that Nicki is lashed on here because of Kim. Sit this one out.

Not even that, I couldn't believe that after all this about the gorls running in praising Kim, that only Taron and I had actually went IN.

So I started on page 1 and began CTRL+F the word "icon" and different variations, and it never really popped up.

And it's true that you wouldnt have to explicitly type out i-c-o-n-i-c to allude to such, but nobody even gave Kim all that either.

Most people said Beyonce slayed or that Nicki is pondering ways to end her life.

I think you're imagining this onslaught of Kim praise.
I used Taron as an example but there are definitely more in the thread.

Quote from: element on November 03, 2017, 06:32:45 PM
Kim is so legendary :plzstop:

Lonz, what else do ya'll got? Because....

ya rock muh world.

Any other time we'd be kii'ing at her mug. Just stop the bullshit.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalonso.

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 08:09:35 PM
The only thing I thought is that you were making a fool out of yourself (as usual). You coming in here calling Kim this that and the third and then agreeing she's an icon 2 posts down contradicted your entire argument.

Do you even remember what you type?

:uhh:

L'Oreal would fire ha!

Before she could say Popeyes!

Bey would never!

On Halloween, fitting.

Except, these looks and Kim are iconic

What kinda internal battle.

ya rock muh world.

So yeah, Taron wasn't the only one going up for Kim in here and it's not a figment of my imagination that people were. Receipts were posted. Again, what's next?

LOONA.

Iman posted once and never came back.

Where are all these gorlS (plural) gushing over Kim now just to spite NIcki when they would never "praise" her before?     

Aalonso.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 08:14:06 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 08:11:31 PM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

So you've resorted to using the specific word "iconic" as the only means of showing someone or something love. In order to prove whatever point you were trying to push.

You thought I said that Nicki is lashed on here because of Kim. Sit this one out.

Not even that, I couldn't believe that after all this about the gorls running in praising Kim, that only Taron and I had actually went IN.

So I started on page 1 and began CTRL+F the word "icon" and different variations, and it never really popped up.

And it's true that you wouldnt have to explicitly type out i-c-o-n-i-c to allude to such, but nobody even gave Kim all that either.

Most people said Beyonce slayed or that Nicki is pondering ways to end her life.

I think you're imagining this onslaught of Kim praise.
I used Taron as an example but there are definitely more in the thread.

Quote from: element on November 03, 2017, 06:32:45 PM
Kim is so legendary :plzstop:

Lonz, what else do ya'll got? Because....

Any more? Thats 1. Doesnt quite equte to the amount of praise you claimed was being shown.

ya rock muh world.

First Taron was pointed out as a lone example, now we're on a hunt for  more plural mess.

The gorls were going up in here and I have receipts to prove it - they were posted and that's that. What else is up?

like...

BAPHOMET.