bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 03, 2017, 09:09:46 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 09:08:10 PM
Quote from: AfrakaBell on November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

I cannot get over this look. This blue hair

These tits

:omf:   

The blonde mess is the best bbe

I mean it's cute if you like white girls.

:nowgorl:     

yea this one is it! Next to the one with the black hair

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 03, 2017, 05:45:36 PM
I just caught the pettyimages watermark

did she not like Nicki's baby shower gift or something? :omgwatshappening:
I was gonna say sumn about that too. Not petty images :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Vonc2002

Quote from: MACK on November 03, 2017, 05:53:18 PM
These outfits make u realize that all the l&hh hoes really followed Kim
That's actually What I thought about. This bitch was a trailblazer
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

LOONA.

November 03, 2017, 09:25:05 PM #382 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:25:25 PM by Drais.
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

But for the sake of a good ol' "we can't stand Nicki" mess owt, let's all pretend like we love and respect "Queen Bee". I'm crying. Ya'll so fake. :unsure:

Honestly sis, this says "ur bashing Nicki because of Kim" to me.

It says, "For the sake of some Ki's and reads at Nickis expense (we can't stand Nicki mess owt) let's praise Kim (show love and respect to Kim)

That's says that in this thread, people are bashing Nicki because of Kim.

Amazing how he asked me to specifically find him saying that word for word when he was just saying this earlier     

QuoteSo you've resorted to using the specific word "iconic" as the only means of showing someone or something love. In order to prove whatever point you were trying to push.

Lonz, how far off is "we can't stand Nicki so let's praise Kim" from "y'all in here praising kim to bash nicki"

Naw that don't make sense...we gotta use "specific words" now

:kii:   

ya rock muh world.

And as expected, soon as some backup arrived, the gorls are back in the game. Throw the "stop bothering me" mess right out the window, then. Some of ya'll are so dependent on a consensus or "touch and agree" type of mess.

Apps!

Yes I can book a fag in one tab and make sure my team is on point in other. What else is up?

ya rock muh world.

Sad part is - check the time mark on my post. How quickly I posted behind you hun. I knew you'd do that so I had it prewritten for you.

Some of you gorls are predictable as fuck. sss

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on November 03, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

d

really felt bad for my sis tamera, here :omf:
This honestly says so much.  Kim has these iconic ass looks and this bitch most recognizable shit is a fckn clown costume.

LOONA.

44 seconds is more than enough time for you to type 3 sentences. We all know you type fast.

And prewriting a response when you claimed to be done twice in your previous posts just shows how desperate you are.     

:dead: