bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

And I really mean that - as in, I'm tired of debating with you tonight.

ssssssnnnnnnn

LOONA.

How many times can somebody say they're leaving and I'm done before actually leaving and being done?  :blink:     

ya rock muh world.

Bout as many times someone acts like they're done debating and still well...debates.

Or as many times someone deflects and veers off to Ancestry.com or an App when they feel backed into a corner. Until backup arrives , of course. Then it's back to the topic.

Bye.

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 07:09:18 PM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:06:12 PM
And a few years back the gorls
nnxnncnfnff and that one time!! Argh!! Remember when!?
:gorlonfire:

Go IN, king. Ack-a!
:kii: :kii: :kii:
I hate u
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

November 03, 2017, 09:35:27 PM #396 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:36:18 PM by Drais.
Never said I was done debating. I said I'm not posting you any receipts.

You said you were leaving the thread 5 posts ago, and you're still here.

:cheerup:   

ya rock muh world.

You said I was bothering you by continuing the conversation but then suddenly found a need to be stalked again by me when Lonz arrived.

You're transparent, it's late and you're excused.

ya rock muh world.

November 03, 2017, 09:37:58 PM #398 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:38:08 PM by cater 2 u
And those are my final thoughts for you tonight. I'm literally a bit tired of this now.
s
ds
d

Enjoy your Friday hun

Vonc2002

Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 03, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
Bro u don?t stan for her ..
Relax :dead:
R u bored?
sdddddddddddd
Boy if u don't sit back and readjust that prayer cloth

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:22:20 PM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 03, 2017, 07:19:52 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:17:54 PM
Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 03, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
Bro u don?t stan for her ..
Relax :dead:
R u bored?

Exactly

And nobody in here is gushing or acting like a Lil Kim stan. Like 2 people said she and her looks are iconic which is quite obvious.

Like I said he's not making any sense.

The gorls are in here singing her "icon" praises when that really wasn't the case not too long ago.

Yeah, it does make sense.
You just didn't read what I wrote correctly - then quoted it as if you were proving something.

Never said people were lashing Nicki because of Kim.

Kim IS an icon. No amount of cackling at her surgeries or new material will change that.

Is Whitney not a legend just because we make crackhead jokes? Or how about Brandy because we say she's dyking with Jennifer?

Sorry but yea!  Mariah Carey is a fckn JOKE and I've never liked her but I would never question her legacy when it's brought up. One thing doesn't equal the other.  :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

s

Is anybody else cackling tf DOWNE

ssssssssssssssssssss

:scrumptious:

H.#.G.*.Z