bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 03, 2017, 10:40:11 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbDZu5nBTG4

googled Cliff Watts and  :dead:

So this was a whole ass photoshoot and not one of her lil instashoots. And I went through his page and they've worked with each other quite a few times over the years

Yes!  They've worked together a lot. 

I'm thinking she was Googling Kim costumes and just had her team make every single one she liked.  Then, turned it into a shoot mess.  :kii:

But is she giving us a hint?  The Cardi feature.  The Kim tribute.

Are we about to get a rap / hip hop album? :omf:

Aalonso.

QuoteWhy are Nicki?s fans mad that Beyonce dressed up like Lil Kim for Halloween when Nicki been dressing up like Lil Kim for the past 10 years?

h

LOONA.

fkjkdd

Am mean....no shade to the barbz cause...   

.betterwiseup

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 11:00:56 PM
QuoteWhy are Nicki?s fans mad that Beyonce dressed up like Lil Kim for Halloween when Nicki been dressing up like Lil Kim for the past 10 years?

h
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 11:00:56 PM

h
I MEAN :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

XXX.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

🦚

All the fashion magazines are posting about it this. Looks like beys point was made and carried to the masses.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Admin

These looks are so on point. Amazing!!
Also love how she acknowledged that Kim used the Queen B name before her.

Gilgamesh.

This makes me respect Beyonce so much more. You can tell it wasn't about playing dress up at Hallowe'en but a REAL tribute.