bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Drais hit me up if you feel like continuing what we were discussing in here. I don't have energy for arguing with 3-4 of you in here today. As you graciously hinted at last night, I need it for other things.

Nine

November 04, 2017, 02:41:31 PM #496 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:41:58 PM by Nine
[youtube autoplay=1 end=20][/youtube]

LOONA.

November 04, 2017, 02:41:33 PM #497 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:44:21 PM by Drais.
When I quoted Lonz reiterating what I stated earlier it was "needing backup" but when you came back after saying you were completely done with the thread to quote Talisa it was something entirely different? 

:blink:   

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:41:14 PM
Drais hit me up if you feel like continuing what we were discussing in here. I don't have energy for arguing with 3-4 of you in here today. As you graciously hinted at last night, I need it for other things.

Girl bye

You didn't have a problem chasing after 3 or 4 people in and out of threads calling them butch queens and nagging with your passive aggressiveness, so don't act like it's a problem now.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 02:41:33 PM
When I quoted Lonz reiterating what I stated earlier it was "needing backup" but you when you came after after saying you were completely done with the thread to quote Talisa it was something entirely different? 

:blink:   

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Afro is a riot  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:41:14 PM

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
And I came in because Talisa mentioned
But...... That's the point afro. U literally stopped posting in here altogether until Talisa just popped up. Whether he's currently here or not, u came in piggybacking off a quote. Iono how this stuff eludes u
s
!!!!!!!

it's like a concrete wall trying to get them to even understand the hypocritical shit they pull

"followers! co-signers! need an audience!"

and all they literally do here is agree with each other and quote no matter how stupid the other ones stance on something is ... just to cause a ruckus ... which is trolling ... but call others trolls. They're exhausting :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 03, 2017, 07:06:12 PM
And a few years back the gorls were on here laughing at Kim and expressing their second hand embarrassment for her and literally saying she tarnished her legacy, etc.

But for the sake of a good ol' "we can't stand Nicki" mess owt, let's all pretend like we love and respect "Queen Bee". I'm crying. Ya'll so fake. :unsure:

Yeah, this post just screams one on one to me. Just Us! Me & U! Cassie!

g     

:kii:

MAY

Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2017, 07:04:09 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 07:02:48 PM
Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 03, 2017, 07:01:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

im trembling
Ddddddd

IM SURE THE BARBZ are Losing it  :plzstop:

I?m fucking yelling
dfffgggggg the scrambling on twitter has me in tears

They weren?t expecting this, it seems  :'( awww

They're really pissed

How dare! Betrayed!

I'm glad Nicki is flopping into the pits of hell. Aint no amount of features gone save her next era.     

:feelinmyself:

MAY

Quote from: still dun care on November 03, 2017, 07:06:12 PM
And a few years back the gorls were on here laughing at Kim and expressing their second hand embarrassment for her and literally saying she tarnished her legacy, etc.

But for the sake of a good ol' "we can't stand Nicki" mess owt, let's all pretend like we love and respect "Queen Bee". I'm crying. Ya'll so fake. :unsure:

n

You ok sis?

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 02:46:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
And I came in because Talisa mentioned
But...... That's the point afro. U literally stopped posting in here altogether until Talisa just popped up. Whether he's currently here or not, u came in piggybacking off a quote. Iono how this stuff eludes u
s
!!!!!!!

it's like a concrete wall trying to get them to even understand the hypocritical shit they pull

"followers! co-signers! need an audience!"

and all they literally do here is agree with each other and quote no matter how stupid the other ones stance on something is ... just to cause a ruckus ... which is trolling ... but call others trolls. They're exhausting :dead:
I'm sorry but EXACTLY! :plzstop:
Afro came in here DEFINITELY trolling. Talisa is the epitome of an internet troll. Don't even get me started on this idiot coming in here talking about he don't understand how Nicki makes people fume but runs around here with Rihanna, Janet, Keri, etc on his mind. Contradiction and hypocrisy at it's finest
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Vonc2002