bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

I just call it keeping it 100. But whatever label you'd prefer is fine.

ya rock muh world.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
And I came in because Talisa mentioned
But...... That's the point afro. U literally stopped posting in here altogether until Talisa just popped up. Whether he's currently here or not, u came in piggybacking off a quote. Iono how this stuff eludes u
didn't you just do this with Drais?

Only difference is you have more faggs on your side of the stand-off than Afro.

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

ya rock muh world.

nunn

And I already said what I said directly to Drais last night - which is: this is between me and you.

He also said that the gorls had apparently agreed that I said Nicki is lashed because of Kim when literally NO ONE cosigned him on that until Lonz (afterwards). That (further) showed me how heavily some of these gorls rely on a consensus to debate a bit - even when it's nonexistent it'll be tossed into the mess. :plzstop:

"The gorls said!"

And I said all of that to Drais last night - regarding the nonexistent consensus and all. No need to wait for bvy sis to show up to clock mess.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 03:32:45 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 03:28:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 02:35:28 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 02:20:26 PM
Yet you ran in here first talmbout the "gorls"

Them they y'all etc...

Then talk about us needing backup but as soon as Talisa posted you came right back. Stop retracting and contradicting yourself.

Now, I didn't wanna be the one but  :dead:
The one to what? I came in after the mess had subsided (I think), speaking out on Nicki "haters". Of course Afro would concur with me. Just like I would with him if he said the same thing. :dead: Not seeing the issue with him coming back into mess
Afro was gone and literally had not been back since yesterday. He was "done"in here. By his own admission, he posted because you came and said sumn. These actions from the same person that's going around yelling "needs backup" are hilarious
like I said, it's always a GROUP of you gorls coming at Afro at once, co-signing with each others for pages on end. It's to my knowledge this went for over 30 pages before I even stepped foot in the thread, so yeah, Af really didn't need the back up :dead: can't say the same for the herd of y'all

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:08:41 PM

Them they y'all etc...

Then talk about us needing backup but as soon as Talisa posted you came right back. Stop retracting and contradicting yourself.

The one to what? I came in after the mess had subsided (I think), speaking out on Nicki "haters". Of course Afro would concur with me. Just like I would with him if he said the same thing. :dead: Not seeing the issue with him coming back into mess
Afro was gone and literally had not been back since yesterday. He was "done"in here. By his own admission, he posted because you came and said sumn. These actions from the same person that's going around yelling "needs backup" are hilarious
like I said, it's always a GROUP of you gorls coming at Afro at once, co-signing with each others for pages on end. It's to my knowledge this went for over 30 pages before I even stepped foot in the thread, so yeah, Af really didn't need the back up :dead: can't say the same for the herd of y'all
These are some of the same gorls who proudly took home a group dragging award.  :plzstop:

If they don't realize this they're just dumb at this point. Sor'.

MAY

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 03, 2017, 11:00:56 PM
QuoteWhy are Nicki?s fans mad that Beyonce dressed up like Lil Kim for Halloween when Nicki been dressing up like Lil Kim for the past 10 years?

h

OOP!

LOONA.

QuoteDefinition of done

arrived at or brought to an end

used to say that something has ended

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 04:12:08 PM
QuoteDefinition of done

arrived at or brought to an end

used to say that something has ended
Quote stop bothering me.     

I'm still crying. Not when you reached out to quote/argue me first.

Get it together, hun.

fedswatchin

November 04, 2017, 04:17:56 PM #569 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:18:35 PM by OwnIt
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:11:45 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:08:41 PM

Them they y'all etc...

These are some of the same gorls who proudly took home a group dragging award.  :plzstop:

If they don't realize this they're just dumb at this point. Sor'.
Wasn't the narrative I was your slave mess? Now it's you who needs me for support? Because we quoting each other? Ain't that what half of this thread is, a bunch of fagg quotes? :dead: :shannonsmissing:

Between this mess and Mayday pretending to like Beyonce, I'm grossed out by this thread :omf: