bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quick! somebody post something semi-intellectual so yummy can quote it and have a leg to stand on in this bitch

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 05:08:02 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 05:02:15 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 04:57:56 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
The fact remains this thread is very centered on 4 or 5 people coming at Afro at once, kinda reiterating each other.

That looks like a you need back up kinda situation
s

"ganging up on me!"

ok ... say we are ... Afro would still be an attention seeking hypocrite and you'd still be a following ass troll of a  fraud ... now what?

"you're ganging up!"

so...how does that disprove anyone's point? and what the hell do you plan on doing about it?

Nothing but try to say somebody was talking about him all night. That's always his last resort.

Hot topic!

I never said that. I said 10 pages or so.

I was actually being modest with the page count. But mess.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

November 04, 2017, 05:10:48 PM #649 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:15:41 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 04:57:56 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
The fact remains this thread is very centered on 4 or 5 people coming at Afro at once, kinda reiterating each other.

That looks like a you need back up kinda situation
s

"ganging up on me!"

ok ... say we are ... Afro would still be an attention seeking hypocrite and you'd still be a following ass troll of a  fraud ... now what?

TBH!!!!!!!!
If we WERE ganging up, how does this negate wtf we said?  :dead:
This is all  pretty funny to me considering that Drais was one of the main people that was team afro during that ancestry shit. I've noticed that anytime someone disagrees with him they are now magically one of the people that was against him the whole time and subscribe to that clique logic. Nigga, u were wrong and ur getting called out.  No I don't need backup, No I don't have some vendetta, and no Its not some deeply personal issue.  Fag, u just got called on ur shit. The end :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

How is it  :rudone: after a FEW pages but you're still here FOURTY pages in?     

:kii:  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 04, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

Always apart of the pitchfork mob and never the fatal attraction. You'll get there one day

Vonc2002

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 05:07:45 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on November 04, 2017, 05:03:21 PM
This is going nowhere

:rudone:
I have to admit that it was literally going in circles.

Your behavior is contradictory!

No, YOUR behavior is contradictory!

I'm just not going to agree with some of these gorls and I'm totally fine with that.

It's entertaining and honestly just a bit fun at first but after a few pages it's like :rudone:
U can't pull yourself from this thread :kii:

4 fucking k

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 04:32:06 PM
And Iman's point was irrelevant - she definitely took me seriously until she felt that I was fake to her for whatever reason. But co-sign away.

I honestly never took you seriously and that?s no shade.  :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

November 04, 2017, 05:14:18 PM #656 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:14:51 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
s

how sad it must be, being reduced from cast member, to a friend of tea ...
watching Talisa cling to Afro for survival is quite satisfying

let's see which happens more
Af saying he's done and replying in a loop
or Tal calling ppl followers and quoting Afro's goodbye posts

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 05:11:51 PM
How is it  :rudone: after a FEW pages but you're still here FOURTY pages in?     

:kii:  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
All 40 pages are about me?

I did a few pages last night, said my final words of the night to you and bounced. You kept throwing your shots but I really couldn't be bothered last night.

I'm around feeling the same way right now today. It really gets boring after a while. :plzstop:

There's no need for me to lie - take my word for it or not.

fedswatchin

The way Af commands attention on here is cute. Some gorls aren't able