bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

fedswatchin

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 05:14:18 PM
s

how sad it must be, being reduced from cast member, to a friend of tea ...
watching Talisa cling to Afro for survival
weren't y'all just saying Afro was clinging to me for survival?

Which is it? :uhh:

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 05:10:48 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 04:57:56 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
The fact remains this thread is very centered on 4 or 5 people coming at Afro at once, kinda reiterating each other.

That looks like a you need back up kinda situation
s

"ganging up on me!"

ok ... say we are ... Afro would still be an attention seeking hypocrite and you'd still be a following ass troll of a  fraud ... now what?

TBH!!!!!!!!
If we WERE ganging up, how does this negate wtf we said?  :dead:
This is all  pretty funny to me considering that Drais was one of the main people that was team afro during that ancestry shit. I've noticed that anytime someone disagrees with him they are now magically one of the people that was against him the whole time and subscribe to that clique logic. Nigga, u were wrong and ur getting called out.  No I don't need backup, No I don't have some vendetta, and no Its not some deeply personal was issue.  Fag, u just got called on ur shit. The end :dead:

Right

I was one of the few people trying to make sense of/defend his stupidity.

He's literally been at it with every prominent member here.

Talking about leaving and outgrowing the site but came right back. Acting like he's not like everybody else just because he uses this late ass passive aggressive approach.

He just looks dumb honestly.   

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 04:54:31 PM
Please learn the difference between "ganging up" and multiple people pointing out some asinine shit someone said in a thread.  Anytime more than one person agrees that someone was wrong or acted like a fool in a thread it's ganging up? That's dumb ass logic and pretty nonsensical on a fckn forum where multiple people post and u are SURE to be disagreed with :dead:

This post  :scrumptious:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 05:16:54 PM
s

s

nah Afro is the attention seeking hypocrite
you've always been the +1 ... sorry :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

Oh wait, lemme try it now

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 05:15:31 PM
like yummy lol

You're obsessed! Can't stop talking about me! ROTF!

fedswatchin

Waiting for the day that Vonc won't need back up tho. If I could call out the weakest member, it would have to be him

fedswatchin

Yummy is so obsessed with me he gotta try and font like me omgg

fedswatchin

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 05:18:47 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 05:16:54 PM
s

s

nah
well, then chat it up with your team cause they're saying something different

thanks

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 05:21:05 PM #670 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:23:08 PM by still dun care
I'm not sitting here thinking everyone's legit obsessed with me, though. Just because they're talking about me in a thread for a few pages.

I'm well aware that I have a personality that can attract very positive or negative attention - it just tends be more negative on here. But I have to take responsibility and say that I myself am a bit more negative on here sometimes than I am in real life. A lot more, actually. But this is a forum full of rude, cutthroat faggots. You kinda have to be. I adjust my mess as needed. :woohoo:

There's plenty of people on here who get nothing but my sweet side.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on November 04, 2017, 05:17:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 05:10:48 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 04:57:56 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
The fact remains this thread is very centered on 4 or 5 people coming at Afro at once, kinda reiterating each other.

That looks like a you need back up kinda situation
s

"ganging up on me!"

ok ... say we are ... Afro would still be an attention seeking hypocrite and you'd still be a following ass troll of a  fraud ... now what?

TBH!!!!!!!!
If we WERE ganging up, how does this negate wtf we said?  :dead:
This is all  pretty funny to me considering that Drais was one of the main people that was team afro during that ancestry shit. I've noticed that anytime someone disagrees with him they are now magically one of the people that was against him the whole time and subscribe to that clique logic. Nigga, u were wrong and ur getting called out.  No I don't need backup, No I don't have some vendetta, and no Its not some deeply personal was issue.  Fag, u just got called on ur shit. The end :dead:

Right

I was one of the few people trying to make sense of/defend his stupidity.

He's literally been at it with every prominent member here.

Talking about leaving and outgrowing the site but came right back. Acting like he's not like everybody else just because he uses this late ass passive aggressive approach.

He just looks dumb honestly.   

U know what, this is how it is with him and everyone at some point.  I used to think afro was so funny and couldn't understand how someone couldn't like him.  I asked a question in one of those ancestry threads and the floodgates opened and insecurity poured down. I was like Oooohhhhhh this is why.   :dead:
He's cool with everybody until they don't agree with him one good time :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw