bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

There's a faggot on the line
Lemme block this bitch one mo time
Ya made another account fag that's fine
Cuz I'm a block ya ass one mo time
Next callah     

fedswatchin

Hi yummy!

Get at me on your main account and I might reply :woohoo:

Vonc2002

The way this troll has been following me around   :dead:
But that's funny.  Even Afro's fake supporters have been calling him out for yrs.
http://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?s=cc53143778d1ae33fdc552f7611f4cc9&t=163930
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

fedswatchin

Afro and I were dragging each other in 2011 :dead: that's dated tea

Much like the only few pics we have of you on here. I'm glad you know you're DISGUSTING to look at and have stopped posting pics altogether

fedswatchin

Lookin like dog shit in a family dollar sweatervest

Nigga u DUSTY

yummy

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcgvcvcvdvgdhnxc

Tal' has a crush on Vonc

Give her that Chiraq dick, king

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 03:54:00 PM
Afro and I were dragging each other in 2011 :dead:
Yea,  u called him ugly and fumed about it so much u took it to other boards. Talk about pissed and pressed. And who Cares how long ago it was,  does that somehow negate what u said? Do u think he looks any different now?  Ur logic is complete SHIT and that's why u need that fag here to lean on.  When either of u are alone you're the textbook definition of WEAK :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Notice no one is willing to come to your defense and let the gorls know you ain't ugly

Cause ya are

fedswatchin

KING BENTLEY.

s

guys ... if yawl could see the way Margy is in my PMs cackling DOWNE right now :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Onika

Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 04:01:04 PM
Notice no one is willing to come to your defense and let the gorls know you ain't ugly

Cause ya are

If that's the case, who's coming to corroborate your "he's ugly" narrative? U see how your logic is basic af :dead:
Please phone a friend, simple ass :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 05, 2017, 04:00:22 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 03:54:00 PM
Afro and I were dragging each other in 2011 :dead:
Yea,  u called him ugly and fumed about it so much u took it to other boards. Talk about pissed and pressed.
Actually

Afro banned me from BrandySource altogether. At the time, ATRL was all I was posting on

Remember when you accused Afro and I of not knowing what we were talking about? Lol you look a misinformed, DUMB ugly fool right about now

Know what you talkin bout before you start talkin