So I see Apple finally said fuck it

Started by ya rock muh world., November 03, 2017, 11:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Pearls on November 04, 2017, 05:44:12 PM
The note series is just AHEAD of the game. Face recognition, fingerprint mess, iris scanner, waterproof, sd card support and the GOD-Pen. And Open Source programming. I could literally download an app and run iOS software on this superior device. Am mean >>>>
n

you really sit up and use the pen mess

Pearls Khan

When im editing and writing on PDFs, yes. Its not THAT often but the fact its an option. :woohoo:

LOONA.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 04, 2017, 05:45:49 PM
The note series is just AHEAD of the game. Face recognition, fingerprint mess, iris scanner, waterproof, sd card support and the GOD-Pen. And Open Source programming. I could literally download an app and run iOS software on this superior device. Am mean >>>>
n

Probably for his job yes.

Blackpantha

IPhones are way too expensive. That's what's killing them.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on November 04, 2017, 05:45:49 PM
n

it makes certain activities 10x easier

MelMel

Cuban0

#Mu7

I have a note 8. It's such a goddamn beast. Best phone on the market!

Oh it cost just as much as the iPhone X. (999.99). Idiots GodSong ain't cheap

Kaeli.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 12:16:07 PM
I?ll never forgive ?ung

The amount of nudes I had collected on my Note 4, young nice ones ... and POOF .... fckn crashed

And what was I supposed to do?! Take it to the store so they can restore it and see my MESS.

I had to find a safe way to dispose of it

Who has time for that

Sddfvvvhjjnnn

Um

those that aren't child predators perhaps

AIDS

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Mu on November 04, 2017, 09:01:46 PM
I have a note 8. It's such a goddamn beast. Best phone on the market!

Oh it cost just as much as the iPhone X. (999.99). Idiots GodSong ain't cheap

Shit. Inform the girls then.

Palladium

!!!!!!!!

Love my Note mess!!

Vonc2002

:oof:
I took the lil pen out yesterday and was just playing around with it.  Best phone yet tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw