So I see Apple finally said fuck it

Started by ya rock muh world., November 03, 2017, 11:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

ssdsdsdsddsdsdsdsdsdds

I wish yall would stfu sometimes. All this hooting n hollering for nothing. Either way, you gon PURCHASE.

:udontlookok:

Cowboy Nine

There's really nothing Samsung about it. They're just going along with the bezel-less trend (which Samscum didn't even start, lolz).

Get it together gorls.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Pearls on November 04, 2017, 05:05:11 AM
iMessage is cute but Apple is just late and limited. Nothing excites or is ground breaking. Late features, limited customization. And the way y'all DODGE an iOS update for months outta fear :dead: Just can't dammit relate
You can't relate because you don't get updates hun.

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 11:26:28 AM #48 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 11:27:03 AM by still dun care
Looks like tangerine is getting HANDLED in here.

RatherBe

Droids just look tacky, gaudy and childish.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MARS. on November 04, 2017, 11:40:10 AM
Ghetto too
sssssssssssssssdddd

At the end of the day, we're still never switching to a droid MESS. So somebody lock this demonic ass thread.

:udontlookok:

KING BENTLEY.

I switched over to App? years ago from ?ung and haven?t looked back

I will NEVER allow CHEAP things to enter my life again

H.#.G.*.Z

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 04, 2017, 11:54:21 AM
I switched over to App? years ago from ?ung and haven?t looked back

I will NEVER allow CHEAP things to enter my life again

gggggg

Starting with Kenya. Glad she wont be on season 11.

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 12:06:33 PM #55 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:07:14 PM by still dun care
Nothing cheaper than Phaedra giving head to the basketball team alongside Kandi.

The head master  huh?

STUNNA GOD

DSDSSDSDDSDSSSDADADDASDSDSDDSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSSDDSDSDSSSDSSFSXVVCDVDFDFFDDFDDFDFDFFDDDFDFFDDFFDFFD

AIDS

Toni has the abortion clinic on speed dial

STUNNA GOD

Wow. Its getting extremely ghetto in here. I'm uncomfortable.

Vonc2002

November 04, 2017, 12:09:12 PM #59 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:09:56 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Mary Jane on November 04, 2017, 12:37:32 AM
i must say though unless you're used to operating an iphone it can be difficult to figure some stuff out.
while the android phones are easier to maneuver.
I was gonna say because I've had an iPhone for work and it is not user friendly.  Y'all just be saying any ol thing about those phones to make them seem better. Androids>>>>>>>>
Not the phone being user friendly.......... if ur familiar with the phone :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw