Started by Stewie, October 13, 2015, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

i thought herbert would be interested

Phantom

Was expecting a Pocahontas mess out. Who this black womuh with a weave

Stewie

October 13, 2015, 01:34:58 PM #3 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 01:36:59 PM by Stewie
Quote from: Phantom on October 13, 2015, 01:27:51 PM

she's half black african american and half native american...

and her hair looks natural

Herb.

October 13, 2015, 02:34:52 PM #5 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 02:35:55 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Stewie on October 13, 2015, 01:34:58 PM
Quote from: Phantom on October 13, 2015, 01:27:51 PM

she's half black african american and half native american...

and her hair looks natural
!!!!

That's the biggest misconception about Native American people. Everyone thinks that they're all an almond skinned mess out.

My great grandmother was simply a dark skinned black woman with beautiful long and soft hair.

My grandmother came out looking more "Pocohontas" than her mother did. lol

Then my mother came out with darker skin like my great grandmother. DNA is weird.

LiiVE

r sssssddsfdfff hmm she definitely has a weave in but  i wont be ignorant... doesnt mean she isnt NA :)

Stewie

October 13, 2015, 02:47:51 PM #7 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 02:48:14 PM by Stewie

yeah i dont know about weaves......but looks to me like its coming directly out of her scalp...

otherwise she's going to have a hard time convincing people she's NA nbbbn

as usual the blacks are dragging and ridiculing her in the comments....and im guilty of that too so i'm not pointing the finger nnnn

LiiVE

i have tears @ her OH PROUD NA!  :-P... oh and im black too

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on October 13, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

yeah i dont know about weaves......but looks to me like its coming directly out of her scalp...

as usual the blacks are dragging and ridiculing her in the comments....and im guilty of that too so i'm not pointing the finger nnnn
I think dark skinned people get it the hardest.   that could very well be her hair, but people will jump to assume its weave. just as some will jump to assume I perm my hair. I know I told ya'll of that female barber down here that was STUNNED that a dark skinned man could have naturally curly hair. the bitch pulled at my roots to verify that it was coming from my scalp.

and when it comes to my heritage....I grew up with my mother's family.They're kind of all I knew until later in life when I really started reconnecting with my father. And on top of that, I was raised by my grandmother. so I always heard stories of her mother, Chief. I honestly feel connected to her, I've touched many of pieces of artwork, I know who she was as a person.

Which is why I was so elated when I found out that a piece of her is still in me.

It's not about me reaching back generations and generations trying to find proof of something. I know my heritage and was so glad and amazed that it was finally confirmed. I wish I could have met her :stressed: She died like 4 years before I was born. :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Im sorry this is weave. b

But damns Char' looks good af.  :ohwow:

LiiVE

she has a leave out meaning the hair at the very top is hers blended into weave. i just looked at her youtube channel and she wears wigs/weave downe dasklk

Stewie

Quote from: LiiVE on October 13, 2015, 03:08:05 PM

she has a leave out meaning the hair at the very top is hers blended into weave. i just looked at her youtube channel and she wears wigs/weave downe dasklk

jhkjhkjhjkhkjhjkhjh

you know what

Miranda