Tamar writes LONG caption on the divorce with Vince and why

Started by b7, November 08, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

She better not turn around and stick it out after all this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Deep down I think Tamar is a MUCH better person than she lets off. I could tell when Toni talks about her, it?s like that one friend nobody else understands :dead:

She has a lot of shit over her head her whole life

Being not only a talented vocalist but a good artist. Sis can record a BOP and epic ballad.
But playing second to Toni with no real opportunities.

Vince was most likely her best opportunity to become her own women with her own identity and she took it.

That causes ppl to act out. Nothing else went how they wanted it to go, so they take a new approach with ppl.

I REALLY hope she does another album without him and goes plat.

Damn I really feel bad for this girl now. And they shouldn?t have let Vince get to her like that. As older siblings somebody should?ve stepped in and handled the fckn business. Now that I?m thinking about.

Where the FCK is Mikey?! Yo sister been getting her brains bashed in for years?!!!

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ChillOut

Vince had a lot of nerve, ugly and fat still treating Tamar like that  :uhh:. I thought ugly guys were supposed to treat like queens, because their insecurity for being ugly.

b7

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 08, 2017, 09:33:08 AM
Deep down I think Tamar is a MUCH better person than she lets off. I could tell when Toni talks about her, it?s like that one friend nobody else understands :dead:

She has a lot of shit over her head her whole life

Being not only a talented vocalist but a good artist. Sis can record a BOP and epic ballad.
But playing second to Toni with no real opportunities.

Vince was most likely her best opportunity to become her own women with her own identity and she took it.

That causes ppl to act out. Nothing else went how they wanted it to go, so they take a new approach with ppl.

I REALLY hope she does another album without him and goes plat.

Damn I really feel bad for this girl now. And they shouldn?t have let Vince get to her like that. As older siblings somebody should?ve stepped in and handled the fckn business. Now that I?m thinking about.

Where the FCK is Mikey?! Yo sister been getting her brains bashed in for years?!!!
well there?s always a reason people are the way they are. She doesn?t get a pass for being miserable and talking to down to others. I can understand it, but that doesn?t make it right. We all knew her marriage wasn?t what she said it was because we saw it play out sdddf he cussed her out and told her to stfu every chance he got

Even when she?d just be teasing him and tryna crack jokes. It was disgusting

b7

BUT i don?t like how the other girls were willing to share their shitty relationships and ALL the details whilst Tamar was able to basically produce the show, bash their husbands with all their personal info, while keeping everyone else HUSH and withholding her own.

Ch i think tf not

KING BENTLEY.

That?s true, cause she didn?t have to act out like that.

But I just can?t understand why her family let it all go down like this?

I was joking before but, they really don?t like her :dead:

Not Vince attacking her and them sending her to voicemail. Jesus!

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

This long winded run on sentence

:udontlookok:

Hun was he leaving bitemarks on you or not

XXX.

She really could and should have kept this. 

Get your divorce and go.

KING BENTLEY.

Damn these sisters are really fckd with men and marriage huh

All started with Ms. E, even tho I love her. She let it go on too long before speaking out, her daughters definitely took that example. Sucks.

Even Traci, just nonchalantly, oh the baby might be his, show me the proof.
:overit:

Ok girl ... what are you doing about it in the meantime?

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

I would she would speak directly to things on social media

But I just know removing herself from him will do wonders for her

Young

Your other half can?t be some cheating, disgusting acting, possessive  Tub of Lard

Then he lost a few pounds and got more cocky I?m sure

The devil almost took the fools OWT and Vince still wanna act up

Smh

GLOCK

Wow her admitting to them fighting
Men that hit women are fucking trash

Can?t believe she dealt with this WHALE for all these years