Remy Ma ft Lil Kim - Wake Me Up (Out now!)

Started by Young, November 08, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: XXX. on November 08, 2017, 03:46:43 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 08, 2017, 03:42:52 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 08, 2017, 03:01:57 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 08, 2017, 02:53:50 PM
no no no

I was really waiting on your response.

Elaborate!

I mean Kim really ruined it. What the fuck, and Rem thought that was hot, too? I had faith that Rem would stand up to Kim and let her know if she was doing something wack but .... Remys lyrics were ok for a shit talking mess but this shit is wackkkk. I had NO expectations for this and I'm still disappointed :dead:

>>><<<

We're pretty much on the same page.

I really like Remy, but I'm just not clapping.  This is wack across the board.  But I honestly thought the snippet was bad.  And if I'm being honest, even the idea of the track in 2017... I knew it would be a MISS!

And it's not just Kim for me.

Im sick of the "you bitches ain't paying respect" "humble!" from Kim. The topic is fuckin late at this point. Which makes the song LATE because that's what it's about. ch If this and Motorsport are what the female rap collabs are going to be, these girls just need to keep beefing because.....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 08, 2017, 03:51:06 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 08, 2017, 03:46:43 PM
no no no

Elaborate!

I mean Kim really ruined it. What the fuck, and Rem thought that was hot, too? I had faith that Rem would stand up to Kim and let her know if she was doing something wack but .... Remys lyrics were ok for a shit talking mess but this shit is wackkkk. I had NO expectations for this and I'm still disappointed :dead:

>>><<<

We're pretty much on the same page.

I really like Remy, but I'm just not clapping.  This is wack across the board.  But I honestly thought the snippet was bad.  And if I'm being honest, even the idea of the track in 2017... I knew it would be a MISS!

And it's not just Kim for me.

Im sick of the "you bitches ain't paying respect" "humble!" from Kim. The topic is fuckin late at this point. Which makes the song LATE because that's what it's about. ch If this and Motorsport are what the female rap collabs are going to be, these girls just need to keep beefing because.....

!

I swear I said the same thing in one of those "MotorSport" threads.  I said, "After SHEther, No Frauds and MotorSport, I don't wanna hear ANOTHER record like this!"   I'm tired of everybody posturing for position and "aggressively" claiming the "crown".  That's one thing I loved about Cardi.  She literally said, "I couldn't care less about being the Queen.  I'm just tryna collect this bag!"

I'm bored of the subject.

Okay, you're the Queen.  What else is going on?

Young

no no no

Elaborate!

Wow

Well um...Remy brought BARS
She was spitting real shit and over this Homage ass KNOCK
Remy is sounding HUNGRY ; trying to let the girls know she ain?t here to play
Her lyrics were perfect
She said ?you owe Homage
PAY dat shit!
Spray dat fifth!
The crown
Imma TAKE dat shit!?

And THEN QUEEN Bee sitting there on her throne unbothered like wake me up in the morning
Yawl bitches ain?t humble enough
That fucking chant she gives
Giving the song that feel like she?s the elder/more legendary one on the record
And that Part at the end is cute
?If Queen Bee don?t  trust ?em
Betchu Remy Buss?em..!?

It just has this whole GRITTY , haunting , hood female mafia kinda feel

That ?mmmmm! When the morning come!? Gives me chills  :dead:
And that?s Kim

The record is dope

If you had NO expectations and STILL don?t use; then..yikes...

Scott.

Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 03:40:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 03:36:20 PM
Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 03:33:21 PM
This is gonna be a hood smash
Young, I love when we love a song together  :plzstop:
Where tf is that flavor of love GIF with rain and ol girl bopping with champagne

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb me too ! :plzstop: :wub:

Mmmmmm when the morning come!
YASSSSSS BITCH :kii:

Young

Quote from: Scott. on November 08, 2017, 04:02:27 PM
Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 03:40:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 03:36:20 PM
Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 03:33:21 PM
This is gonna be a hood smash
Young, I love when we love a song together  :plzstop:
Where tf is that flavor of love GIF with rain and ol girl bopping with champagne

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb me too ! :plzstop: :wub:

Mmmmmm when the morning come!
YASSSSSS BITCH :kii:

Siiiiiiiiis
I wanna fckn shoot somebodyyyyyy ACK!

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Maybe that's why I like it so much.  I didn't have any expectations and don't even really like Remy's music so it had nowhere to go but up.  I love it tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Buy The Stars✨

Yeah i don?t like this.  This is making me wanna update my barb Stan card membership