RHOA ratings on steady decline

Started by yummy, November 09, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

I agree though, if they did a cast overhaul then ratings may pick up. Drop Cynthetic and SheHulk, they're both seriously not needed, and Wig too. Move Monique from RHOP to RHOA along with Gizelle, and add 'laysia.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on November 09, 2017, 07:28:11 PM
Id keep Shere? over Cynthia

I'd probably reduce Shehulk back to friend of the show, but yeah Cynt' can get the boot!

fedswatchin

Thank God we're not watching a show y'all are producing :blessed:

Vonc2002

Nothing is gonna AMP up ratings for this show, period. People move past watching certain shows and that's that.  Y'all always yell get rid of everybody but that would turn people off more than on tbh.  I'm only still watching cause I'm invested in THESE bitches. If they did an overhaul I definitely wouldn't watch anymore.  They can get rid of a person here and there but a full overhaul, no dice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: OwnIt on November 09, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

Gorl, you're just upset I didn't mention Phae. Relax, luv muffin.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2017, 07:32:25 PM
Nothing is gonna AMP up ratings for this show, period. People move past watching certain shows and that's that.  Y'all always yell get rid of everybody but that would turn people off more than on tbh.  I'm only still watching cause I'm invested in THESE bitches. If they did an overhaul I definitely wouldn't watch anymore.  They can get rid of a person here and there but a full overhaul, no dice

I agree to a certain extent, but after a while it becomes exhausting seeing the same monontonous drama over and over again. It's so late.

Scott.

i agree i just want Cyn GONE :nowgorl:

fedswatchin

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2017, 07:36:07 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 09, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

Gorl, you're just upset I didn't mention Phae. Relax, luv muffin.
the whole post was late beloved

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

I agree to a certain extent, but after a while it becomes exhausting seeing the same monontonous drama over and over again. It's so late.
And that's why u get rid of one or two every few yrs but not everybody like y'all be wanting.  I mean what's the alternative anyway? Seeing someone else's drama is gonna be better then seeing theirs? MEH! It's gonna be the same shit as long as it's interesting, I'm fine.  And despite what y'all say,  it always is. The only time I advocate getting rid of bitches is BBWLA when u got all these old bitches trying to stack the deck and put in who they want. They sitting they boring ass around talking about miscarriages. Now THOSE hoes u can get rid of
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on November 09, 2017, 07:40:40 PM
i feel a Kandi lashing .... forming

Vonc2002

U been saying this for atleast 4 seasons now. She ain't going nowhere lolz

Vonc2002

And honestly, Kandi can take her short fat ass on and leave mama Joyce and aunt bertha

Scott.

Quote from: Glock on November 09, 2017, 07:46:02 PM
i feel a Kandi lashing .... forming
you should know by now that ion care lol

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2017, 07:46:49 PM
And honestly, Kandi can take her short fat ass on and leave mama Joyce and aunt bertha
shes been here 9 seasons with several spin offs. She kinda aint going nowhere hun LOLZ!