Didn?t know one could regrow foreskin after circumcision...

Started by Purple Moon, November 09, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

And for the Babbling dumb Idiot that says oh NIE best thing since buttered bread

Circumcision is counterproductive to being sanitary

10 Common Myths About Circumcision (for the dumb and uneducated cut coons)

Myth 1: Circumcision is merely cutting a flap of skin off.

FACT: The foreskin is as much as half of the skin on  a penis, not just a flap.  In an adult man, the foreskin is 15 square inches of skin.The foreskin has unique anatomical features and functions that are the result of millions of years of mammalian evolution.

In babies and children, the foreskin is adhered to the head of the penis with the same type of tissue that adheres fingernails to their nail beds. Removing it requires shoving a blunt probe between the foreskin and the head of the penis. Then foreskin must be pulled into a special a circumcision clamp in order to crush the skin and start the clotting process. It?s the equivalent of placing your finger in a door hinge and slamming the door shut. After the clamp has crushed the skin for 10 minutes the foreskin can be sliced off.

Myth 6: You have to get the baby circumcised because it is really hard to keep a baby?s penis clean.

FACT: In babies, the foreskin is completely fused to the head of the penis. You cannot and should not retract it to clean it, as this would cause the child pain, and is akin to trying to clean the inside of a baby girl?s vagina. The infant foreskin is perfectly designed to protect the head of the penis and keep feces out. All you have to do is wipe the outside of the penis like a finger. It is harder to keep circumcised baby?s penis clean because you have to carefully clean around the wound, make sure no feces got into the wound, and apply ointment. The foreskin separates and retracts on its own sometime between age 3 and puberty. Before it retracts on its own, you wipe the outside off like a finger. After it retracts on its own, it will get clean during the boy?s shower or bath.  There is nothing special that the parents need to do.

Myth 9: Uncircumcised boys get more urinary tract infections (UTIs.)

FACT: Girls have a 3 times higher rate of UTI than boys. Yet no one suggests cutting girls genitals to prevent UTI.  When a girl gets a UTI, she is prescribed antibiotics. The same treatment works for boys. The UTI claim is based on one study that looked at charts of babies born in one hospital (Wiswell 1985). The study had many problems, including that it didn?t accurately count whether or not the babies were circumcised, whether they were premature and thus more susceptible to infection in general, whether they were breastfed (breastfeeding protects against UTI), and if their foreskins had been forcibly retracted (which can introduce harmful bacteria and cause UTI) (Pisacane 1990). There have been many studies since which show either no decrease in UTI with circumcision, or else an increase in UTI from circumcision. Thus circumcision is not recommended to prevent UTI

Myth 11: I want my son to look like his dad.

FACT: The major difference that boys notice is that dad?s penis has hair, and is larger. When a boy notices the difference between his foreskin and his father?s lack of one, just tell him, ?When your father was born, they thought that you had to cut off the foreskin, but now we know better.? Since when does parent/child bonding require a matching set of genitals? Also, at some point in time someones father in the family tree had to be intact. Where was the concern for matching genitals then?

Perhaps the real issue at play here is protecting the father?s own body image. If it is okay for his son to stay intact, then the father must consider that he did not have to be circumcised. Therefore the father must admit that he is missing an important part of his penis. However it is unethical to physically alter a child?s body for a father?s emotional benefit.

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Purple Moon

?I want my son to look like his dad.? never seen my dad naked tbh and why anyone want that
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 09, 2017, 10:25:55 PM
?I want my son to look like his dad.? never seen my dad naked tbh and why anyone want that

Lol thats a weird reason but my moms thinking was she didnt want me look like my dad because he had a botched circumsision

Most dads just gow ith i did it and so will he

Dont really think about the whys which is very selfish

Different

Vonc2002

I've never heard anyone say that.  It just looks better and is more sanitary. Is it weird I've seen my dad naked? I've seen both my parents naked actually. There was no shame in our house
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2017, 10:34:12 PM
I've never heard anyone say that.  It just looks better and is more sanitary. Is it weird I've seen my dad naked? I've seen both my parents naked actually. There was no shame in our house
sorry,  it?s not weird actually. My family is super old fashioned & muslim so nudity wasn?t part of our household.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

AIDS

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 09, 2017, 10:18:15 PM
And for the Babbling dumb Idiot that says oh NIE best thing since buttered bread

Circumcision is counterproductive to being sanitary

10 Common Myths About Circumcision (for the dumb and uneducated cut coons)

Myth 1: Circumcision is merely cutting a flap of skin off.

FACT: The foreskin is as much as half of the skin on  a penis, not just a flap.  In an adult man, the foreskin is 15 square inches of skin.The foreskin has unique anatomical features and functions that are the result of millions of years of mammalian evolution.

In babies and children, the foreskin is adhered to the head of the penis with the same type of tissue that adheres fingernails to their nail beds. Removing it requires shoving a blunt probe between the foreskin and the head of the penis. Then foreskin must be pulled into a special a circumcision clamp in order to crush the skin and start the clotting process. It?s the equivalent of placing your finger in a door hinge and slamming the door shut. After the clamp has crushed the skin for 10 minutes the foreskin can be sliced off.

Myth 6: You have to get the baby circumcised because it is really hard to keep a baby?s penis clean.

FACT: In babies, the foreskin is completely fused to the head of the penis. You cannot and should not retract it to clean it, as this would cause the child pain, and is akin to trying to clean the inside of a baby girl?s vagina. The infant foreskin is perfectly designed to protect the head of the penis and keep feces out. All you have to do is wipe the outside of the penis like a finger. It is harder to keep circumcised baby?s penis clean because you have to carefully clean around the wound, make sure no feces got into the wound, and apply ointment. The foreskin separates and retracts on its own sometime between age 3 and puberty. Before it retracts on its own, you wipe the outside off like a finger. After it retracts on its own, it will get clean during the boy?s shower or bath.  There is nothing special that the parents need to do.

Myth 9: Uncircumcised boys get more urinary tract infections (UTIs.)

FACT: Girls have a 3 times higher rate of UTI than boys. Yet no one suggests cutting girls genitals to prevent UTI.  When a girl gets a UTI, she is prescribed antibiotics. The same treatment works for boys. The UTI claim is based on one study that looked at charts of babies born in one hospital (Wiswell 1985). The study had many problems, including that it didn?t accurately count whether or not the babies were circumcised, whether they were premature and thus more susceptible to infection in general, whether they were breastfed (breastfeeding protects against UTI), and if their foreskins had been forcibly retracted (which can introduce harmful bacteria and cause UTI) (Pisacane 1990). There have been many studies since which show either no decrease in UTI with circumcision, or else an increase in UTI from circumcision. Thus circumcision is not recommended to prevent UTI

Myth 11: I want my son to look like his dad.

FACT: The major difference that boys notice is that dad?s penis has hair, and is larger. When a boy notices the difference between his foreskin and his father?s lack of one, just tell him, ?When your father was born, they thought that you had to cut off the foreskin, but now we know better.? Since when does parent/child bonding require a matching set of genitals? Also, at some point in time someones father in the family tree had to be intact. Where was the concern for matching genitals then?

Perhaps the real issue at play here is protecting the father?s own body image. If it is okay for his son to stay intact, then the father must consider that he did not have to be circumcised. Therefore the father must admit that he is missing an important part of his penis. However it is unethical to physically alter a child?s body for a father?s emotional benefit.

n

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 09, 2017, 10:47:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2017, 10:34:12 PM
sorry,  it?s not weird actually. My family is super old fashioned & muslim so nudity wasn?t part of our household.
Oooohhh now that makes sense. I didn't know u were Muslim 'fran.  Regardless tho, I can see how some haven't seen their parents naked. I feel like if u have a real traditional family, it's real taboo and kinda weird. That isn't my family :dead:
Is that why ur circumcised tho? Because your Muslim?  I almost automatically assume anyone that isn't American is uncircumcised, unless of course it's a religious thing.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Vonc2002

Drogon

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Yea,  I believe the one that works in the medical field LOLZ