Sam is probably the best male out there right now vocally

Started by Mel., November 09, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

He's gonna win so many GRAMMYs with this album.
and deservingly so...

it's gorgeous and I haven't listened to anything but his and Chris' new albums recently. It's ALL I've been playing

RAY7

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Mel. on November 09, 2017, 10:38:44 PM
and deservingly so...

it's gorgeous and I haven't listened to anything but his and Chris' new albums recently. It's ALL I've been playing
i still havent finished chris album im like on track 7 or 8

Mel.

Quote from: TEXASbama on November 09, 2017, 10:40:13 PM
and deservingly so...

i still havent finished chris album im like on track 7 or 8

Well, that's quite unfortunate

Vonc2002

and deservingly so...

Yes he gonna clean up. I wish there were still male/female categories cause he'd sweep....... well bruno would definitely give him competition in the categories and vocals as well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Mel.

but back to Samuel...

if yall got apple music, yall need to watch his exclusive concert
you will fall in love with him, he's the most sincere and humble guy, just happy people like him
he cried talking bout being gone so long and wa happy to see people show up, it was sweet
these are the kinds of people who deserve to win, good people...he reaffirms to me that good people still exist

FRANCE

bruno mars, adam lambert, miguel, travis garland, tank >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sam smith vocally

Pearls Khan

Quote from: MelMel on November 09, 2017, 10:32:25 PM
m

Hdhfhdffhfhfb

That thug will type.anything from that Note 8, huh?

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Quote from: Mel. on November 09, 2017, 10:46:07 PM
but back to Samuel...

if yall got apple music, yall need to watch his exclusive concert
you will fall in love with him, he's the most sincere and humble guy, just happy people like him
he cried talking bout being gone so long and wa happy to see people show up, it was sweet
these are the kinds of people who deserve to win, good people...he reaffirms to me that good people still exist
good people like Sam, Chris brown and Taylor...luv em sweethearts
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel