Camila SNATCHES Eminem & Beyonce + Ed & Beyonce [Beyonce lost TWICE!]

Started by Mel., November 12, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 05:02:40 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 04:58:46 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:57:24 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 04:56:47 PM
Since when does RIAA track sales or #1 singles because that's all you've been talking about this entire time     

:omf:

Beyonce doesn't have a #1. :uhh:

She has multiple.

RIAA tracks SHIPMENTS not #1 singles or sales, so who do you trust again?

Can't even lie straight, dumb faggot.  :kii:     

I'm referring to you said I'm lying about album sales.... the RIAA doesn't have her at diamond. None of her records....

I'm crying

Girl SHUTUP!

What does her not being certified Diamond on RIAA's website have to do with anything? Who ever said she was? RIAA certifies based on shipments anyway, not sales, so you mentioning that makes no sense. You've been arguing about #1 singles and sales for hours only to turn around and say you don't trust Billboard but RIAA (even though you haven't mentioned shipments or certifications).

The way you're just rambling and moving from topic to topic after getting booked for your lies. We're through. NONE of your faves are at the top of Billboard right now, but KWEEN is. And you will continue fuming.

Bey IS #1
It AINT a feature
Your faves aren't

This convo is done   

Bulldagger

Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 05:17:19 PM
Since when does RIAA track sales or #1 singles because that's all you've been talking about this entire time     

She has multiple.

I'm referring to you said I'm lying about album sales.... the RIAA doesn't have her at diamond. None of her records....

I'm crying

Girl SHUTUP!

What does her not being certified Diamond on RIAA's website have to do with anything? Who ever said she was? RIAA certifies based on shipments anyway, not sales, so you mentioning that makes no sense. You've been arguing about #1 singles and sales for hours only to turn around and say you don't trust Billboard but RIAA (even though you haven't mentioned shipments or certifications).

The way you're just rambling and moving from topic to topic after getting booked for your lies. We're through. NONE of your faves are at the top of Billboard right now, but KWEEN is. And you will continue fuming.

Bey IS #1
It AINT a feature
Your faves aren't

This convo is done   

She doesn't have a SOLO #1 single nor an organic hit. She only had ONE top 10 last album. She has no diamond albums and majority of Sourlemons sales were stateside, which mean Beyonce is DONE internationally, right?

Did Sourlemons even scan double platinum in pure sales in the US? Pull up those records, please.

LOONA.

Go buy that Nerd/Rih collab. It's flopping and needs a boost.     

Bulldagger

Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 05:23:58 PM
Go buy that Nerd/Rih collab. It's flopping and needs a boost.     

I don't like that song. Plus, it's not for her album, so I don't feel the need to promote non-album related singles.

RatherBe

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:54:10 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 04:51:36 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:49:36 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 04:46:47 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 04:45:56 PM
@Andrais. What's all that got to do with it?

Real receipts from reputable sources and not no named flop sites?     

BTW, i'd trust the RIAA before Billboard....

Because you're an idiot.

No, because Beyonce ain't certified diamond on neither one.

I don't think Beyonce would even go diamond if her plane fell out of the sky like Aaliyah's right now.
b

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bulldagger on December 13, 2017, 05:20:59 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on December 13, 2017, 05:17:19 PM

She has multiple.

I'm crying

Girl SHUTUP!

Bey IS #1
It AINT a feature
Your faves aren't

This convo is done   

She doesn't have a SOLO #1 single
y r u blatantly lying

Kaeli.

XXX.

Ed dropped another remix of "Perfect".

Why isn't this one topping the chart?  I thought it was all about Ed?  Easy to hop on!  Ed's power!

n

:udontlookok:

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on December 15, 2017, 01:53:02 PM
Ed dropped another remix of "Perfect".

Why isn't this one topping the chart?  I thought it was all about Ed?  Easy to hop on!  Ed's power!

n

:udontlookok:

:dead:

The way it?s stuck in the nether regions got me making a thread for random a dozen the voice performance songs that are ineligible for billboard entry
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/